Stuka airstrike

Do you have a bug to report? Do this right here.
Krieger Blitzer

Stuka airstrike

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

i just had couple of BETA games, the Stuka airstrike damage is waaaaaaaay too low.. can't clear out any emplacements, regardless if MG nest, AT nest, or mortar nests.. only killing the crew of the emplacements, but the emplacements themselves survive with more than 40%HP left.

Also, an immobilized Churchill with half health took little to no damage, despite a direct hit by the 1,000kg bomb!

it's not an occasional issue or something that only happened a few times due to bad luck or whatever; but obviously the damage is extremely underwhelming to ALL kind of targets.

The US bombing airstrike on the other hand still kills anything thrown at, just killed a full HP Tiger tank with it yesterday... Not saying it shouldn't, but the Stuka airstrike carries a 1,000 kg bomb.. so it should be MUCH more deadly.

Note aside; SturmTiger suffers the same issue, does ZERO damage to tanks.. and even fails killing ANY emplacements.
Something is wrong with the damage output.

Walderschmidt

Re: Stuka airstrike

Post by Walderschmidt »

Definitely think the Stuka should more deadly. In the last 3v3 replay I posted, it dropped a bomb on the engine of a 20% health Firefly with about 3 engie squads repairing it and....all the engies died but the Firefly barely noticed, with a small sliver of health taken away and not even a destroyed engine!

Wald
Kwok is an allied fanboy!

AND SO IS DICKY

AND MARKR IS THE BIGGGEST ALLIED FANBOI OF THEM ALL