Emplacements won't heal after resupply

Do you have a bug to report? Do this right here.
speeddemon02

Emplacements won't heal after resupply

Post by speeddemon02 »

Several defensive structures after they have been remanned will start off off at about 2/3 health and can't get it to full.

MarKr
Team Member

Re: Emplacements won't heal after resupply

Post by MarKr »

Could you be a little more speciffic? Which emplacements? Recrewed by your units or opponents? Any other info that might be relevant would help...

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

CW mortar emplacment has just 2 men instead 3 when being reinforced. Thats probably why being healed only to 2/3 (I know that third men is not visible but all it is stated as 3 men crew originally). Same maybe for US mortar emplacment but not sure.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

speeddemon02

Post by speeddemon02 »

it's always with my people, and CW mortar is one that comes to mind, but I've seen it with others. I had a feeling it tended to be the ones with less than 3 upon recrewing.

Tony_Frost

Post by Tony_Frost »

Thats because squad members have lover heal then standart crew members. It is not a bug.

Wolf
Administrator

Post by Wolf »

It is a bug, but I don't think its related to number of crew members but to weapon "health".
It has 2 crew members when built and 2 crew members when recrewed, why do you think, that there are 3 crew members? You can take the weapon as third member, but...