Stucking Mortat Bug (08.11.190

Do you have a bug to report? Do this right here.
Rubytooth_UA

Stucking Mortat Bug (08.11.190

Post by Rubytooth_UA »

The issue is with stucking troop in barracks.
I have made mortar - after it got ready it stucked. I have build after that spotter and other troops but my mortar hasn't came out.
Pls suggest what should I do in the future to don't make a mess again.
Thx

MarKr
Team Member

Re: Stucking Mortat Bug (08.11.190

Post by MarKr »

This happens when you qeue units for building but they exceed their maximum unit capacity. I think that mortars have capacity of 3 units at a time. You can put into the build qeue 6 mortar squads, 1st, 2nd and 3rd will be built normally, the 4th will get "stuck" in the barracks and will only leave barracks when one of the 3 existing squads dies. If this happens to you, you can click on the "stuck" unit, it will be deleted from the building qeue, you get your resources back and you will be able to build other units.

Viper

Post by Viper »

the problem is very simple......you deleted wsc and mortar pool buildings which are required for the mortar team to deploy.....so the squad got stuck.

mofetagalactica

Post by mofetagalactica »

Another of the problems may be that you wanted to build the early US mortar and then chose infantry doctrine while the starting mortar was in production, picking infantry doc removes US early mortar and replaces it for the 81mm one, so if you had some smaller mortar in production it will get stuck.

Rubytooth_UA

Post by Rubytooth_UA »

mofetagalactica wrote:Another of the problems may be that you wanted to build the early US mortar and then chose infantry doctrine while the starting mortar was in production, picking infantry doc removes US early mortar and replaces it for the 81mm one, so if you had some smaller mortar in production it will get stuck.
Yes you are right! Thank a lot!
Viper wrote:the problem is very simple......you deleted wsc and mortar pool buildings which are required for the mortar team to deploy.....so the squad got stuck.
Please clarify what does that mean: you deleted wsc?

Thank you, comrades!

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Apparently you destroyed your WSC and Motorpool. The 80 mm mortar requires WSC.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

mofetagalactica

Post by mofetagalactica »

Rubytooth_UA wrote:
mofetagalactica wrote:Another of the problems may be that you wanted to build the early US mortar and then chose infantry doctrine while the starting mortar was in production, picking infantry doc removes US early mortar and replaces it for the 81mm one, so if you had some smaller mortar in production it will get stuck.
Yes you are right! Thank a lot!
Viper wrote:the problem is very simple......you deleted wsc and mortar pool buildings which are required for the mortar team to deploy.....so the squad got stuck.
Please clarify what does that mean: you deleted wsc?

Thank you, comrades!
By WSC they mean weapon support center the second building that you can build right beside barracks.