Bugs for 5.1.8 BETA

Do you have a bug to report? Do this right here.
Walderschmidt

Bugs for 5.1.8 BETA

Post by Walderschmidt »

Specifically for Terror Doctrine.

1) Volks don't get suppression ability for LMG 42
Spoiler: show
lmg34 no suppression ability.jpg
or if they pick up enemy weapons, such as a bar.
volks with bars no suppression ability.jpg
2) Stug IV doesn't unlock when you unlock it in doctrine.
stug IV unlocked but cannot be built.jpg
3) I've seen it where the Tiger is not unlocked until after you get upgraded production. So first tiger costs 50 (building) + 75 (upgr produ) + 170 fuel. Which is ricockulous. Don't have screenshot yet, but will get one.

Wald

Replay attached.
Attachments
ROAD TO TOBRUK.2019-09-09.16-23-43.rec
(1.86 MiB) Downloaded 63 times
Last edited by Walderschmidt on 15 Sep 2019, 05:36, edited 1 time in total.
Kwok is an allied fanboy!

AND SO IS DICKY

AND MARKR IS THE BIGGGEST ALLIED FANBOI OF THEM ALL

MarKr
Team Member

Re: Bugs for 5.1.8 BETA

Post by MarKr »

1a) Yes, that is oversight on our side.
1b) This is intenional, it is explicitly mentioned in the "MG changes" topic:
note that the ability requires UPGRADE the squad, the ability won't work if your squad picks up a dropped LMG
2) Also an oversight

3) There are two Tigers available depending on reward menu choice. Similarly to Panthers in BK doc - the early version is a bit cheaper and does not require the building upgrade. The late version costs more, has top MG but requires the building unlock. However, when you put it like this, the cost of the late version does seem high.

EDIT:
Topic moved to Bug section

Walderschmidt

Post by Walderschmidt »

^Can confirm grenadiers don't get suppression ability either. And volks don't get it regardless of doctrine.
no suppresion ability for grens.jpg
Officer recall ability doesn't work when he's in the halftrack or opel blitz.

Wald

Replay:
temp.rec
(4.61 MiB) Downloaded 86 times
temp.rec
(4.61 MiB) Downloaded 86 times

AND SO IS DICKY

mofetagalactica

Post by mofetagalactica »

New officer bodyguards as literally 0 reinforcement time, that means they reinforce inmeadiatly as you press R

I don't like how the new suppresion hability works for bars, it should be an activable passive hability instead of manual aimable, because if a few of your squad is shoting except the mg guy the hability get activated and still consumes your ammo lmao (same if you use it behind cover when your troops aren't firing)

Diablo

Post by Diablo »

Flame barrage for Walking Stuka apparently unlocks through "Inspired Assault", this isn't intentional, right?

Over-the-top EDIT: Also, while not exactly a bug, the following has been bugging me for quite some time:

With Riflemen, both Sprint and Sticky Bombs use the same hotkey. It appears that Sprint gets the priority, though.
Also, i found that the Rifle Grenades upgrade displays N as a hotkey, which is usable only while Handgrenade (N) is active or on cooldown.
hotkeys_riflemen.png
hotkeys_riflemen.png (154.55 KiB) Viewed 6174 times
Volksgrenadiers have a similar problem with both Sprint and Molotov ability occupying S, but with them the Molotov gets priority leaving you unable to quickly charge when needed.
hotkeys_volksgrenadiere.png
hotkeys_volksgrenadiere.png (153.15 KiB) Viewed 6174 times
Pioneers' Sprint and Salvage are both using S. Sprint gets activated first.
hotkeys_pioneers.png
hotkeys_pioneers.png (167.61 KiB) Viewed 6174 times
Sturmpioneers: The hotkey B for Grenade Bundle is rendered useless by naturally having B for Building.
hotkeys_sturmpioneers.png
hotkeys_sturmpioneers.png (171.9 KiB) Viewed 6174 times
Fixing this in the next update would be greatly appreciated.
How about Q for Sticky Bombs/Molotovs and R for Salvage?

Cheers

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

Diablo wrote:Flame barrage for Walking Stuka apparently unlocks through "Inspired Assault", this isn't intentional, right?
No, it isn't. That is an oversight from the previous doctrine setup and will be fixed.

@the hotkeys: We'll see what can be done about that.

Walderschmidt

Post by Walderschmidt »

Updated OP with picture for STUG bug.

Can confirm you can't retreat to officer when placed in a halftrack when Wehr. Haven't checked Americans on it.

Wald

Replay:
4p_bloody_gulch_v08.2019-09-15.03-04-08.rec
(1.73 MiB) Downloaded 68 times

AND SO IS DICKY

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Found a bug with the "crushing-propaganda-campaign". I used it two times at one location with lots of enemie tanks and several bugs occured.

1. The tanks seem to be affected the entire time until they die.
2. The area (not sector) is permanently "poisned" with it. Any vehicle and tank passing this area will get "sick" and receive the de-buff.
3. Tanks randomly accross the map showed up with that debuff icon above. Even in areas where i never used the ability. And i didnt use the ability at all. Its like once you used it random areas accross the map will infect enemie tanks.

Also the abilties are quite abusive with short cooldown. If you maintain ammo supply you can literally use it nonstop. That combined with your tiger tanks will become super annoying.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

Warhawks97 wrote:3. Tanks randomly accross the map showed up with that debuff icon above. Even in areas where i never used the ability. And i didnt use the ability at all. Its like once you used it random areas accross the map will infect enemie tanks.
Did you have any Tigers/KTs with the Tigerphobia effect near those tanks? Tigerphobia is indicated by that debuff icon too.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

MarKr wrote:
Warhawks97 wrote:3. Tanks randomly accross the map showed up with that debuff icon above. Even in areas where i never used the ability. And i didnt use the ability at all. Its like once you used it random areas accross the map will infect enemie tanks.
Did you have any Tigers/KTs with the Tigerphobia effect near those tanks? Tigerphobia is indicated by that debuff icon too.

Well, i used a tiger and only once this ability but enemie tanks were far away. I used this global ability once on a group of tanks followed by tigerphobia against tanks that came close, but thats it.

However after that i never used any of those abilties again and enemie tanks that passed a certain area of the map suddenly showed up with that icon above while others closer to my tiger did not have it. And i didnt use the ability later on, neither tigerphobia, nor the global ability. The enemies got debuffs out of nothing. I i dont think that Tigerphobia becomes permanent once the tiger reached a certain level.

I might make another test round when i get time. But for me it seemed to be randomly appearing sometimes. Perhaps there is really some sort of "permanent tigerphobia" bug.

Edit:

Found the Bug. Once you unlock tigerphobia in the tec tree, it is permanently affecting enemie tanks.
Meanwhile, Tiger Schock (The Tigerphobia ability, is still unlocked first at vet 2).

Oh, well, i think that was intentionall. Sorry i thought tigerphobia unlocks an ability but, its permanent by intention. Sorry, my fault.

But i found this though:

Bug found:
Only Volkssturm can retreat to officer. All other inf can only retreat to the flag from officer, but not to the officer.

And the repair bunker changes owner. At least when playing with AI in a team.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Diablo

Post by Diablo »

Probably an oversight:

1. The airborne MG and Mortar Tean call-ins still cost munitions.

2. It seems the SS-Troop call-in of the Panzer Elite officer doesn't receive a Suppression ability with it's LMG upgrade.