Braindead Flakpanzer

Do you have a bug to report? Do this right here.
Beast Slayer

Braindead Flakpanzer

Post by Beast Slayer »

From my recent comp stomp I discovered that Flakpanzer IV "moebelwagen" AI is dead ( press F to pay respects ). It never attack my units at all. Its protective armor plates are always up. Here is the replay:
Attachments
temp.rec
(1.1 MiB) Downloaded 74 times

Beast Slayer

Re: Braindead Flakpanzer

Post by Beast Slayer »

Also my 25 pounder artillery was refusing to fire on various targets on the map so it mostly served as overpriced decoration. It was pretty infuriating.

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

That flakpanzer has to deploy to attack ground. When it’s not deployed it’s on AA mode.

Also the howitzer bug should be fixed next patch?
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

Beast Slayer

Post by Beast Slayer »

kwok wrote:That flakpanzer has to deploy to attack ground. When it’s not deployed it’s on AA mode.

Well that is the point. Comp never deploy that flakpanzer into "stationary ground attack position" to attack ground targets.

kwok wrote:Also the howitzer bug should be fixed next patch?

Good to hear that.

Beast Slayer

Post by Beast Slayer »

If comp wasnt using flakpanzer so often this problem would not be that noticable but he was repeatedly parking his flakpanzer near my HQ sector to do exactly nothing. He was basically feeding me with free exp and doc points so either make the AI use its ground attack mode so it can defend itself or disallow it from building this unit in the first place.