Glitchy descriptions

Do you have a bug to report? Do this right here.
Beast Slayer

Glitchy descriptions

Post by Beast Slayer »

I noticed that field repairs ability on allied tanks have weird text written in red letters in its description when the tank is engaged in combat. It says "requires: surface attack, good against infantry and light vehicles. The FH.Gr.40 "remote" has a longer range and a higher explosive charge." This text disappears when out of combat though. Not a big deal but Im reporting it anyway just for the sake of polish.
Last edited by Beast Slayer on 20 Jan 2019, 11:53, edited 1 time in total.

Beast Slayer

Re: Glitchy descriptions

Post by Beast Slayer »

Forward airborne HQ created in neutral building have red text saying "unable to perform actions" in every description of airborne unit and abilities when its garrisoned. Recruitment and use of abilities work despite of the text saying otherwise so its just a glitchy text. This text disappears after the building is empty.

MarKr
Team Member

Re: Glitchy descriptions

Post by MarKr »

It is caused by having a building which has its own abilities and putting an infantry squad (which has some abilities) inside the building. I suspect that the engine has some system where the abilities of a garrisoned infantry should have display priority over the abilities of the building and it shows this text even if the abilities can be used. It is the same case for e.g. Pantherturm - it has its own "HE" and "AP" abilities and they when you put a squad inside the bunker, the abilities show the same text but can be used normally.

I think it cannot be fixed or at least I haven't been able to find any fix for it.