Scorched Earth - Observation truck

Do you have a bug to report? Do this right here.
maousaki

Scorched Earth - Observation truck

Post by maousaki »

The observation truck in SE sometimes takes the place of the 75mm Pak and on the page that the truck should be there is a blank space. See pictures attached.

I noticed that the bug occurs when you switch pages in the logistik company building (the additional option tab), but not 100% if it's the only problem.

Also when the bug occurs and you click to produce an observation truck from the Pak position it produces both (1st the truck, 2nd the Pak) and moves the icons back to the correct position.

Another question i have, are roadblocks from SE supposed to give infantry from the right direction yellow or green cover? Now it gives them yellow.
Attachments
SE-bug.jpg
SE-bug.jpg (45.13 KiB) Viewed 1220 times
SE-bug(1).jpg
SE-bug(1).jpg (44.5 KiB) Viewed 1220 times

MarKr
Team Member

Re: Scorched Earth - Observation truck

Post by MarKr »

I will have a look at it, I think I know where the problem is. Thanks for the report :)

maousaki

Post by maousaki »

What about roadblocks? Are they supposed to give green cover and it's a bug?

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

I think roadblocks are supposed to give green cover. After all, they are pretty solid objects so there is no reason why it should be impossible for infantry to hide behind them.

Walderschmidt

Post by Walderschmidt »

MarKr wrote:I think roadblocks are supposed to give green cover. After all, they are pretty solid objects so there is no reason why it should be impossible for infantry to hide behind them.

Can you make barbed wire give red cover? It seems to give yellow and green cover now.

Wald
Kwok is an allied fanboy!

AND SO IS DICKY

AND MARKR IS THE BIGGGEST ALLIED FANBOI OF THEM ALL

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

Do they? I thought they give no cover. It was a useable tactic to build a line of barbed wire in front of sandbags (the side facing the enemy) so that the enemy would not be able to use the cover against you. If the wires give yellow/green cover, it is a bug and it will be fixed.

Is it maybe possible that some of the soldiers of your squad were standing in some actual cover and because of that the cover symbol appeared?

Walderschmidt

Post by Walderschmidt »

MarKr wrote:Do they? I thought they give no cover. It was a useable tactic to build a line of barbed wire in front of sandbags (the side facing the enemy) so that the enemy would not be able to use the cover against you. If the wires give yellow/green cover, it is a bug and it will be fixed.

Is it maybe possible that some of the soldiers of your squad were standing in some actual cover and because of that the cover symbol appeared?

Possible, will have to test it out.

Wald

AND SO IS DICKY

Walderschmidt

Post by Walderschmidt »

Nevermind, I just tested it out with Mefisto and I think it's working as intended. I would like it to be red cover, but that's just me.

Wald

AND SO IS DICKY