Glitchy double infantry at efforts

Do you have a bug to report? Do this right here.
Beast Slayer

Glitchy double infantry at efforts

Post by Beast Slayer »

I think that double infantry at efforts ( doctrinal unlock ) belonging to the PE/TH is bugged because even after I invested points into it my infantry was not able to use double at grenades despite the description mentioned that should be the case. Only after I unlocked experienced tank crews I was able to throw two at grenades. I thought that my mod files are corrupted so I completely uninstalled BK mod and reinstalled it but nothing changed. Also there is no throwing animation for second at grenade. Only the first nade have it.

Are you experiencing the same glitch?

The New BK Champion

Re: Glitchy double infantry at efforts

Post by The New BK Champion »

That only proves how useless some doctrinal unlocks are. Literally no one has noticed that before.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

i am sure that back in very old versions it did work, only the animation was bugged but it never bothered me.

In most cases you dont have the time to throw two nades when you are that close to an enemie. This ability works best in conjunction with AT mines and hedgrows anway. Back then, when kangoroo OP rush was common, i used that tactics to counter it but since then i never got to use it effectively again.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Beast Slayer

Post by Beast Slayer »

The New BK Champion wrote:That only proves how useless some doctrinal unlocks are. Literally no one has noticed that before.

Well if the only purpose of this unlock was to give you additional at nade then it would be indeed useless but its giving your at squads additional panzershreck and improves the range of their panzerfaust too so when you put them into at ambush they can snipe any medium tank without problem.

Warhawks97 wrote:i am sure that back in very old versions it did work, only the animation was bugged but it never bothered me.

Actually this ability worked ( 2 nades and correct animation ) in the previous 5.1.5 version. I remember that because I sometimes used it against immobilized tanks and british HQ trucks.

Warhawks97 wrote:In most cases you dont have the time to throw two nades when you are that close to an enemie. This ability works best in conjunction with AT mines and hedgrows anway. Back then, when kangoroo OP rush was common, i used that tactics to counter it but since then i never got to use it effectively again.

I agree with you that this ability is very hard to use mainly because you need to be in the ass kissing range and the enemies need to be polite enough to not shoot you in the process but it should still work as advertised right?

I hope devs will fix this in the next patch.

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

I just checked it and the double AT grenade really unlocks with the Experienced crews. I think someone spoke about this before and I thought we fixed it some time ago....probably some files got mixed up. It will be fixed in the next update.