jeep bug in bocage map

Do you have a bug to report? Do this right here.
Shanks

jeep bug in bocage map

Post by Shanks »

hello all

This post i wanted to do, a long time ago, because many players apparently do not know, that in the bocage map (2v2 map), specifically in the Nª2 position of the allies (configured as predetermined places), if you buy a jeep it gets stuck behind the barracks, because many players normally when buying the jeep, use "meeting point-key Y", so that the unit go towards directly to the front of battle, which results in this "error", however it is not necessary to do a modification to the map to solve this small problem, simply what you have to do is use "meeting point -key Y" in front of the command, and problem solved

Kr0noZ
Global Moderator

Re: jeep bug in bocage map

Post by Kr0noZ »

Can you put a screenhot of that in here as well? Feel free to paint on it to add detail.
Maybe our mapping community will fix it for a future release.
"Normal people belive... if it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Engineers believe... if it ain't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet."
- Scott Adams

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Shanks wrote:in the bocage map (2v2 map), specifically in the Nª2 position of the allies (configured as predetermined places), if you buy a jeep it gets stuck behind the barracks, because many players normally when buying the jeep, use "meeting point-key Y", so that the unit go towards directly to the front of battle, which results in this "error", however it is not necessary to do a modification to the map to solve this small problem, simply what you have to do is use "meeting point -key Y" in front of the command, and problem solved

Yup, I know about this little glitch on Bocage ^^ Jeeps and AT guns will be stuck behind the HQ if the player creates a deployment point by his HQ somewhere on the map. Easy to fix tho ;) I will get Playmobill to have a look at it. Despite he has been extremely busy the past months.. but if he isn't available, then I think I can just fix it by my own.. it's not a significant issue, but still.

Kr0noZ wrote:Maybe our mapping community will fix it for a future release.

By the way; ever since the workshop was added, then updating maps within the mod files.. eventually became less important... I mean for example Playmobill alrdy created 2 maps and Endro did a new revision for Road To Cherbourg and all of them are already popular on the game lobby, thanks to workshop! However, once Playmobill is free to finish working on the rest of the maps that he is currently preparing, then I guess he will still have to send everything so that they could be officially added into the mod.. but only when all of them are done, so they will be all sent altogether at once ;)

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

Kr0noZ wrote:Can you put a screenhot of that in here as well? Feel free to paint on it to add detail.
Maybe our mapping community will fix it for a future release.
Attachments
relic00072.jpg

Playmobill
Global Moderator

Post by Playmobill »

Allright gents i'm back, ill fix this for this week ;)
aswell as a missing updated minimap for an other map.
" No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making some other poor dumb bastard die for his country. " George S. Patton