Any fix for the pink Gepard Flakpanzer AA turret?

Do you have a bug to report? Do this right here.
Dangerfield

Any fix for the pink Gepard Flakpanzer AA turret?

Post by Dangerfield »

This question was posted on the steam forum by someone else. I didnt see it on this forum so i am reposting.

https://steamcommunity.com/groups/blitz ... 943413486/

There seems to be missing textures. I have also noticed missing texture on Wehrmacht anti vehicle grenades, they are also pink. I havent spent alot of time using the other factions yet, im still quite new to the blitkreig mod. If there are other missing textures i could not tell you.

The soldiers can live with pink grenades but my tank kommander refuses to ride in the pink tank.

ExE

Re: Any fix for the pink Gepard Flakpanzer AA turret?

Post by ExE »

You can try this;

-Change your GFX; NOTHING HAVE TO BE ON ULTRA!

-Model Detail always at Max.

>This pic can help you.

If the problem persist; feel free to give feedback on your result. ;)
Attachments
jtja.png
http://steamcommunity.com/id/ExE95/

Praise be to the Lord, my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

Dangerfield

Post by Dangerfield »

I had all settings low as possible except the screen res which was already max 1920 1080 (Had to turn up the res to fix an earlier problem where the portraits were not showing on the control pannel buttons). At low model quality, changing shader quality was not an option so model quality is also turned to high. things you said to turn to high/max have now been turned up.

The desired effect has not been achieved unfortunately. Also my computer likes running on low low settings if you can dig, its complaining a bit about the increased workload.
Attachments
PinkGep.jpg

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

You can't play on low settings like that, you'll get always models bugs and missing textures.

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=2007

Dangerfield

Post by Dangerfield »

The sugested fix did not work. i can accept a pink tank but der Wüstenfuchs has expressed his disappointment to the OKW.

Dangerfield

Post by Dangerfield »

I would like to add that this mod makes a five star game go to eleven. I am super grateful for the excellent work you have done.