101st airborne rangers not moving after using mortar barrage

Do you have a bug to report? Do this right here.
Tony_Frost

101st airborne rangers not moving after using mortar barrage

Post by Tony_Frost »

Hello!
Normaly 101st airborne rangers can't move while using 60mm mortar barrage ability. But, sometimes, they just standing still and can't move nor retreat even long time after use it, literally "holding ground to death".
Can you fix it, please?
Last edited by Tony_Frost on 10 Jan 2018, 18:00, edited 2 times in total.

MarKr
Team Member

Re: 101st airborne rangers not moving after using mortar barrage

Post by MarKr »

Hi,

Have you observed some specific conditions that create this bug? "It sometimes happens that..." does not give us much to track the source of the problem :/

Tony_Frost

Post by Tony_Frost »

Right now i don't know about any specific conditions. I just use barrage when it neсessary. For example, you can use it one time and bug happens, or use it three times and be fine. Sometimes rangers under attack when it happenes, sometimes not. Can't figure out what this events have in common. I would write if i'd have more details.

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

Hmmm. Try executing an order while waiting for an effect takes place maybe?
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

Tony_Frost

Post by Tony_Frost »

Sometimes ordering them retreat to HQ squad, sometimes reinforcing them, sometemes both, but even with that they work properly often.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

isnt it the same when using satchels? The unit is kind of uncontrolable for a while or executes orders delayed. Even refusing to retreat. I lost many units this way when they didnt accept orders when using this kind of abilties or satchels.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Tony_Frost

Post by Tony_Frost »

Not quite. When using satchels rangers became uncontrolable for few seconds, and it happens all the time usung ability. In my case they just standing still for a forever.

I need to say, ones i could "unfreeze" them, just need to kill someone of them by granades, then reinforced and kill again:) Looks like they start moving when old "freezing" rangers gonna replaced by new ones.