[v5.1.1 Steam Beta] Engineers getting stuck on outposts

Do you have a bug to report? Do this right here.
Pharaoh

[v5.1.1 Steam Beta] Engineers getting stuck on outposts

Post by Pharaoh »

anyone else experience this?

Krieger Blitzer

Re: [v5.1.1 Steam Beta] Engineers getting stuck on outposts

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

What do you mean by "getting stuck on outposts" ?
I mean, how exactly? Can you elaborate or give any further details?? Maybe a screen-shot if possible?

Pharaoh

Post by Pharaoh »

Tiger1996 wrote:What do you mean by "getting stuck on outposts" ?
I mean, how exactly? Can you elaborate or give any further details?? Maybe a screen-shot if possible?

i have had a few get stuck once they have completed building one. sorry no screenshot at this time. It might be a vanilla issue as well as i have seen people post about it on the steam forums.

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

In general any bug report stating that "it sometimes happens that..." is hard to solve because we don't know how to replicate the bug and so it is hard to know where to start looking for the cause of it and even if we make some change that we think it might be the cause, since we don't know how to replicate it, we cannot see in game if the change solved it or not.

Do you have any more details? E.g. does it happen when you build outpost on specific point type (MP/F/ammo/low/normal/high), or when the engineers finish building when they are attacked, or only on specific maps? Have you noticed that somethig always happens prior to the bug? Anything that would help us replicate the issue.

Pharaoh

Post by Pharaoh »

MarKr wrote:In general any bug report stating that "it sometimes happens that..." is hard to solve because we don't know how to replicate the bug and so it is hard to know where to start looking for the cause of it and even if we make some change that we think it might be the cause, since we don't know how to replicate it, we cannot see in game if the change solved it or not.

Do you have any more details? E.g. does it happen when you build outpost on specific point type (MP/F/ammo/low/normal/high), or when the engineers finish building when they are attacked, or only on specific maps? Have you noticed that somethig always happens prior to the bug? Anything that would help us replicate the issue.

honestly it seems to be random, I've only had it happen a few times once they were done building one. I'll get a screenshot if it happens again.