drunk ass bug

Do you have a bug to report? Do this right here.
kwok
Team Member

drunk ass bug

Post by kwok »

all right guys i'm drunk and i was reading the forums and im kinda sick of all yall bitching.
so i wanted to expain a possible reason why the 377mm is "broken" which is not even that big of a fuckin deal. so a POTENTIAL reason why the 37mm is out of whack and suepr invincible is the picture i attached. It's jus tgreen cover all around.

Yeah it's annoying but seroiusly it's not THAT MUCH OF A FUCKIND EAL. and ALSO, it's not the dev team's capabiliity to solve unless they get a modeler to correct the parameters of the model (assuming i'm correct). So fuckin deal with it and use grenades like you've always been using for the past 5 years. the cannster shot is still as unrelaibale (unless you know exactly how it works which i bet you fuckin dont) as it ALWAYS WAS and this isn't a new game breaking bug. deal with it. at guns get green cover front facing regardless and smgs which is the typical assault weapon used will cut through green cover anywas. if youre using any other weapon use a goddamn grenade and stop bitching and play big maps. good day mother fuckers.
Attachments
at_gun_hypothesis.png
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

idliketoplaybetter

Re: drunk ass bug

Post by idliketoplaybetter »

First i decided those are very rasist pictures u made :D
"You can argue only with like-minded people"

sgtToni95

Re: drunk ass bug

Post by sgtToni95 »

Lol