Hey, recently made this test with sgtToni95 about the Luft strafe run...
Video is unlisted.
First of all, please keep in mind that this video only shows "examples" and not frequent scenarios.. so I only picked few scenes.
What we noticed so far:-
- Jumbo ALWAYS killed >>> Which is not fine, as it should barely take any damage.
- Hellcat ALWAYS died >>> Fine, open roof tank.
- Wolverine is often dead too >>> Fine, open roof tank.
- Jackson usually dies >>> Fine, open roof tank.
- Halftracks usually survives with little damage >>> Not fine of course!! Halftracks should ALWAYS die.
- SP took huge damage >>> TOO MUCH.
- Pershing takes no damage >>> Fine.
- HE Sherman takes high damage >>> Rather fine I guess, or maybe not...
Chaffe also died btw. But I didn't catch this on the video... But I think it's fine anyways.
Previously we tested against Churchills, they took as much damage as the HE Sherman in this video.. which is not fine. As I believe Churchills should barely take any damage.. or even no damage at all just like the Pershing.
Not sure about this one though; but I think Recce dies. If not, then it should... Priests as well.
Maybe I could do more testing regarding this matter anytime later, but I just decided to throw this video here for now...
Do you have a bug to report? Do this right here.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
Redgaarden wrote:Just let it be as it is. I dont think changing anything will do anything for the current balance.
Balance isn't the issue here. It's that the damage model is seemingly inconsistent. 20 MM severely damages the SP but leaves the Pershing untouched? Not very intuitive.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest