Some bugs

Do you have a bug to report? Do this right here.
JimQwilleran

Some bugs

Post by JimQwilleran »

AB armored jeep bounces WH 75mm AT HT.

PE standard jagdpanzer has very high deflection damage, like 5% for each shot.

Luft naked 88 gun bounces tank shots.

Can you please check those?

MarKr
Team Member

Re: Some bugs

Post by MarKr »

AB jeep is already on our check-list. We'll check the others too.
Thanks for reporting :)

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

I have another one, WH base AA kills cromwell with full hp (not just 1%)

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

Panzer IV bounces on 6pdr as well (sometimes, don't know how often)
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

kwok wrote:Panzer IV bounces on 6pdr as well (sometimes, don't know how often)

Lol this one is intended, isn't it? Also which panzer IV lol?

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

JimQwilleran wrote:I have another one, WH base AA kills cromwell with full hp (not just 1%)

Yes, Axis 20mm flaks can actually kill the Cromwell.. not reliably though.
But I think that this is rather fine anyways.. because the Cromwell doesn't have much armor... Specifically from the rear; keeping in mind also that Bofors as well as AA Quads can also kill Pz.IV.D from Blitz doc. So I guess it's just fine in both cases!

And I honestly don't think that 6pdr should have a guaranteed penetration chance against any Pz.IV either.

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

57mm gun not guaranteed pen vs PanzerIV "D"? Lol, even 37mm should have guaranteed pen vs 30mm of armor dude...

Vs PanzerIV "E" and "F" it also should have almost certain pen with around 60mm of penetration from 1000 meters.

6pdr is under performing from realistic point of view. But from balance point of view it's ok.

Krieger Blitzer

57mm gun not guaranteed pen vs PanzerIV "D"?

But I didn't literally say that.
When I said "against any Pz.IV" i definitely meant any Pz.4 excepting the D version.. and 6pdr already has 100% pen chance against the D btw, as I never saw it bouncing off. Probably i should have clarified that though; but i just thought that everyone is smart enough to easily figure out that the D version is surely excluded from my statement. Even without having to clarify or type it down... But whatever, that's fine anyway.

From a realistic point of view, u r right. But ya.. balance is what really matters.

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

Tiger1996 wrote: Probably i should have clarified that though; but i just thought that everyone is smart enough to easily figure out that the D version is surely excluded from my statement. Even without having to clarify or type it down... But whatever, that's fine anyway.

I don't know if you are aware of how you sound. But I won't hold a grudge against you. I am pretty sure you didn't mean that.

Krieger Blitzer

Haha, i surely didn't mean to tell that u r too stupid to understand what i said or anything like that.. and i am sorry if it has reached u in such a way :D
I only wanted to say that everyone should avoid hunting others between their words, specifically when their point is rather clear ^^

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

I meant the p4 shot a howitzer gun, it decreed but the gun was untouched. It shot again and bounced off the gun. By then (because you know my luck... it missed 2 shots trying to incapacitate a howitzer, making a total of 5 shots at this damn howitzer) my p4 was killed in vain. This was the blitz super panzer btw.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.