Bug or no...?

Do you have a bug to report? Do this right here.
jros83

Bug or no...?

Post by jros83 »

Hi all.

I have never messed with BK in the past. Today, I just downloaded the full, let it install and launch first time as it suggested. Then did the same with latest patch.

But there's a weird issue.

Both pre- and post latest patch, the launcher window's button(s) at the bottom do not display their text (pre-patch it launched the game, post-patch there's two buttons). Furthermore, after patch, it says there are unknown directories in my BK folder, even though the only things that installed there are the mod and patch, and nothing else. I wiped it all out, and redid the mod and patch. These 2 issues (bugged invisible text and "warning") persist.

speeddemon02

Re: Bug or no...?

Post by speeddemon02 »

Do you by chance have your desktop set to windows classic?

jros83

Post by jros83 »

speeddemon02 wrote:Do you by chance have your desktop set to windows classic?

Hmm. You know you might be right? Let me check.

jros83

Post by jros83 »

You were right on the nose dude. I switched to Windows 7 Basic and there's the missing text. And "cleanup" took care of the warning message.

Thank you much!

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

The "unknown directories" message shows up if you install the Full version and then the latest patch because the Full version goes back to the time when BK was still in "community patch" phase and it creates directories that the community patches used. So it is normal and the "clean up" button will not mess with anything. ;)