[4.9.8] 7 seconds, 3 shots?

Do you have a bug to report? Do this right here.
JimQwilleran

[4.9.8] 7 seconds, 3 shots?

Post by JimQwilleran »

This happened to me:
https://youtu.be/1ks4QsDgQGs (I wanted to post a preview gif but it was too big for the forum :/)

This was a game vs Toni and I talked with him. He didn't use rapid shots (also 1st vet pershing would not be able to use 3 rapid shots anyway). But as you can see, vet1 Pershing fired as fast as veted panther with rapid shots ability, so I guess it's a bug.

MarKr
Team Member

Re: [4.9.8] 7 seconds, 3 shots?

Post by MarKr »

Weird...basic reload speed of their guns is 7 seconds. Vet1 brings it to 6.65 seconds...the tank had no TC, as I can see...didn't it get some buff from other sources before? E.g. Command car or something? Also did the second Pershing (the one with TC) perform the same or did that one shoot at normal speed?

sgtToni95

Post by sgtToni95 »

The other one shot at normal speed, i had no command tank abilities activated, nor any other bonus as far as i know. I must admit I was surprised myself for that rof, and since i don't know that doc very well i don't have any idea of what could have caused that if not a bug. I think after that episode it returned shooting normally.
I'll watch the replay again, maybe there was a cromwell command tank? Can't really remember but i'll check.

PershingMG.rec
(3.48 MiB) Downloaded 53 times

Here's the full game if you wanna watch, you can probably skip the first 20 minutes

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

Cromwell wont affect US tanks. The situation happened at 41 min.

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

Not Cromwell command tank but I meant M20 Command car - it is unique for Armor Doctrine and provides temporal bonuses to units around.

Anyway if both Pershings were those that you build in Tank Depot and one fired at normal speed and other faster then something had to affect just one of them, if there was a wrong global value (something that the unit has set wrong in general) then both Pershings would shoot at the same speed.

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Nami, you can use OBS to record. It's way better and also free to use! Just a hint :) Regarding the bug... That's strange, and first time I see it with the Pershing! But I have actually seen it happening before with the 76 Jumbo.. perhaps it's an issue with HVAP rounds.

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

MarKr wrote:Not Cromwell command tank but I meant M20 Command car - it is unique for Armor Doctrine and provides temporal bonuses to units around.

Anyway if both Pershings were those that you build in Tank Depot and one fired at normal speed and other faster then something had to affect just one of them, if there was a wrong global value (something that the unit has set wrong in general) then both Pershings would shoot at the same speed.

Yea, about cromwell I was answering to Toni.

What could have affected that single pershing? I have never seen such a bug before, it happened only in this version :/.

Also thx Tiger, I was wondering what soft to use, and I just remembered bandicam

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

JimQwilleran wrote:What could have affected that single pershing? I have never seen such a bug before, it happened only in this version :/.
I don't know...as I said before it must be something that applied the reduced reload on that single unit because otherwise it would affect all Pershings...it can be some modifier that should for example only apply to infantry but it could be bugged and affect vehicles too or something like that...hard to say for sure.

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

Oh, ok if I see it again I will report!