Making Bk great again?

Do you have a bug to report? Do this right here.
User avatar
Tiger1996
Posts: 3201
Joined: 06 Dec 2014, 15:53
Location: I'm from Egypt, but I live in Qatar.
Contact:

Making Bk great again?

Postby Tiger1996 » 06 May 2017, 22:05

For real, aren't we talking about a polished BK mod version for the sake of Steam?
Then I really wonder.. why the hell does this bug has to stay, forever as it seems?!

Old unlisted video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlfcO1fDFkA

Ya, it's the Def doc flak 88 emplacement arty barrage glitch.. decided to report it again after such a long time!

We recently came over much less significant bugs, such as the missing feet for Axis infantry.. as well as the hidden MG bug of the cheaper KT version for example... Then why would you really consider this one bug here as just "fine" to stay?

IF no solutions are available for this bug, then simply.. what about entirely removing the arty barrage ability from the Def doc flak 88 emplacements for a slight price reduction in return?

User avatar
seha
Posts: 116
Joined: 06 Dec 2014, 23:18

Re: Making Bk great again?

Postby seha » 07 May 2017, 05:05

عار عليك
يا عم دا وولف لم يقل حتى "شكرا" لما انت عملت دونيشان اخر مره؟
لو انا كنت في مكانك، لشتمتهم و مشيت
بصراحه انا لا اومن في من يسمى وولف و شلته
انت بتخسر فلوسك و شرفك لاجل مجموعه من الفاشلين
انا مدرك ان كلامي ممكن يترجم و لا اكترث

User avatar
Tiger1996
Posts: 3201
Joined: 06 Dec 2014, 15:53
Location: I'm from Egypt, but I live in Qatar.
Contact:

Re: Making Bk great again?

Postby Tiger1996 » 07 May 2017, 07:50

أتساءل حقا ما قد يحدث لو هذا الكلام مترجم
Chill out...

User avatar
Redgaarden
Posts: 248
Joined: 16 Jan 2015, 03:58

Re: Making Bk great again?

Postby Redgaarden » 07 May 2017, 07:57

Ehm. Sure.
Rifles are not for fighting. They are for building!

JimQwilleran
Posts: 1096
Joined: 07 Jan 2015, 15:05

Re: Making Bk great again?

Postby JimQwilleran » 07 May 2017, 14:11

チーズが好きではないでしょうか。

User avatar
Panzerblitz1
Team Member
Posts: 1344
Joined: 24 Nov 2014, 00:12
Location: Paris, right under the Eiffel tower.

Re: Making Bk great again?

Postby Panzerblitz1 » 07 May 2017, 15:57

what next? Seha, for more clarity for all we discuss in English here, not in arabic, and to close this topic "make bk great again" there is no fix for it at for the moment, and we will not wait longer the Steam release because of that, maybe in the future, we'll see, its not a big deal anyway in game.
Image

User avatar
MarKr
Team Member
Posts: 1872
Joined: 23 Nov 2014, 19:17
Location: Czech Republic

Re: Making Bk great again?

Postby MarKr » 07 May 2017, 16:16

Posting in non-english language on the forum is against rules:
7. All posts are to be made in English. If you post something in a different language then a translation is required. This is a international Forum and although most of the staff speak more then one language it would be to confusing if everyone would write in his mother tongue here. The staff can only moderate English/German text, therefore we cannot moderate posts that are not written in those languages. This also includes posting legibly and not overusing "txt msg shorthand". We're not an English class here, and for a lot of our members English is not the primary language, and occasional typos happen. We do however ask that you put some effort into your posts - if you are prone to bad spelling, use a spell checker. This also refers to excessive use of text message/AOL/leetspeak. You are not pressed for time to answer, and you have a great big keyboard in front of you, so nothing is gained by using "u" instead of "you" other than making it harder for others to read your posts.
So, guys, keep that in mind for future reference.
Seha did this and also broke the "no flaming vs staff" rule, breaking two rules in one post means one month ban for him.
Image

User avatar
Tiger1996
Posts: 3201
Joined: 06 Dec 2014, 15:53
Location: I'm from Egypt, but I live in Qatar.
Contact:

Re: Making Bk great again?

Postby Tiger1996 » 07 May 2017, 19:00

Panzerblitz1 wrote:for more clarity for all we discuss in English here, not in arabic

I assume you genuinely realize that he didn't actually want to discuss; as his intentions were nothing but to indirectly insult you in someway... So, I bet he already knows that posting on this forum is only in English! You also know that he is my real life friend, so.. in fact I have absolutely no doubts that he already knew about this rule there.
MarKr wrote:Posting in non-english language on the forum is against rules:

But honestly, I kinda have my own reservations regarding this particular rule.. I mean; I have earlier seen different users posting in other languages in the past... And apparently it was never a bad thing.
Panzerblitz1 wrote:and to close this topic "make bk great again" there is no fix for it at for the moment, and we will not wait longer the Steam release because of that, maybe in the future, we'll see, its not a big deal anyway in game.

I have to disagree, this bug is actually a big deal... I would say that it's way much more significant than several other minor bugs that you recently came across. But alright, I can't wait to see this glitch finally fixed at some point in the future.. hopefully!
MarKr wrote:Seha did this and also broke the "no flaming vs staff" rule, breaking two rules in one post means one month ban for him.

Luckily he doesn't care though.. as he is not visiting this place regularly anyway. But to be honest, I guess I have the enough courage to say that I am afraid he was actually right! At least to some extent... Don't take me wrongly, I don't mean that insulting was right. However, all I am saying is that you guys should probably consider thinking for a little bit concerning the motivations of which had led him to suddenly speak in such a manner.

User avatar
Panzerblitz1
Team Member
Posts: 1344
Joined: 24 Nov 2014, 00:12
Location: Paris, right under the Eiffel tower.

Re: Making Bk great again?

Postby Panzerblitz1 » 07 May 2017, 19:08

Tiger you start to piss me off big time here... he's right? to insult us and our work, team mates, treat us like nothing, and don't have the guts to write it in English, I DON'T WANT YOU THAT YOU REPLY TO MY POST HERE, i don't want that you try to cook another excuse to reply even, i just want that you forgot this topic at all, because if you try to, even once tell " I am afraid he was actually right! At least to some extent" i will ban you as well in the second, i didn't even translate Seha message, but when i saw what was the menaing of it, i would even be harder than Mark here... very easy to talk and wait the perfect mod...not really the same when you're working on it and being insulted by some punks.
Image

User avatar
MarKr
Team Member
Posts: 1872
Joined: 23 Nov 2014, 19:17
Location: Czech Republic

Re: Making Bk great again?

Postby MarKr » 07 May 2017, 21:12

Tiger1996 wrote:I assume you genuinely realize that he didn't actually want to discuss; as his intentions were nothing but to indirectly insult you in someway... So, I bet he already knows that posting on this forum is only in English! You also know that he is my real life friend, so.. in fact I have absolutely no doubts that he already knew about this rule there.
So...you are telling me that he is not present here most of the time and only comes here making posts that he knows that will be breaking the rules? Is this the troll kind of person you've been fighting against in last few weeks? Well, probably no reason to NOT extend his ban to permanent instead of 1 month.

Tiger1996 wrote:But honestly, I kinda have my own reservations regarding this particular rule.. I mean; I have earlier seen different users posting in other languages in the past... And apparently it was never a bad thing.
One thing is when people write something in their native tongue because they don't speak english or for some other reasons that don't harm or attack anyone (which is not really welcome but sort of tolerated). But just as you said, seha wrote in his mother tongue INTENTIONALLY to insult staff. That is intentional violation of rules and also provocation at the same time.

Tiger1996 wrote:I have to disagree, this bug is actually a big deal...
Says one person in the whole history of BK mod who EVER noticed it...really a huge deal.

Tiger1996 wrote:Luckily he doesn't care though..
Yeah...comes here just to intentionally break rules and doesn't even care...one more reason for permanent ban.

Tiger1996 wrote:But to be honest, I guess I have the enough courage to say that I am afraid he was actually right! At least to some extent... Don't take me wrongly, I don't mean that insulting was right. However, all I am saying is that you guys should probably consider thinking for a little bit concerning the motivations of which had led him to suddenly speak in such a manner.
You mean what motives exactly? That you say to him in some private conversations how much you are "doing and donating" to BK and then you complain that you don't get any response? Cause if you keep that info private I cannot imagine where he would get the informarion from...Wake up man. The people who donate don't contact us and IF they do it is just one short message in sense of "Hey, I donated. Thank you for your work." You always send us group messages such as "Hi! After a long time saving up money I donated this sum! Did you get it? Anyway I personally consider important that.... (wall of text with your personal wishes and bug reports that you reported 10 times before)" I told you already in PMs that repeating the bug reports doesn't help you push through any of the stuff and it is actually boring to us to read the same stuff all over and over and over again...no wonder you get no response. Do you know Vaas and his definition of insanity? :D
Image

User avatar
Panzerblitz1
Team Member
Posts: 1344
Joined: 24 Nov 2014, 00:12
Location: Paris, right under the Eiffel tower.

Re: Making Bk great again?

Postby Panzerblitz1 » 07 May 2017, 21:14

Topic locked.
Image


Return to “Bugs”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest