teleport..

Do you have a bug to report? Do this right here.
DolphinsAreGaySharks

teleport..

Post by DolphinsAreGaySharks »

Send me the exact time on this replay watman posted where i teleported!
And stop accusing players like that with no evidence. Many naive players believed him..

Krieger Blitzer

Re: teleport..

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1866&p=18429#p18422

Around 45:00 you can see some PanzerGrenadier squads as well as tank buster squads abusing the teleport bug... But apparently it was by Reynaud; not you. Or he wasn't the real one though?

While i am actually curious at how exactly he managed to do that.. because when I recently tested with Mr.FeministDonut, we tried to teleport our units casually (i was PE and he was US) but we never could do it, our troops instantly died after teleporting.
So, I kinda wonder if he was probably using some sort of a cheat engine or something...

idliketoplaybetter

Post by idliketoplaybetter »

Hi
Well, actually i have something else to add to this post, however, it wont as that constructive as it must be, since i dont have replay of that exact game i will be talking about...
So recently, about few days ago, i had game, 2v2 on map Normandy with Me and SuperDankFire on one side against some random nicknames, really unfamilliar guys, with basically "smurf" stat's(eventhough they played typically bad(more like compstompers), i noticed, that they been doing some weird stuff while that game.

I've noticed that they both rushed for empty houses(it was not teleport thing, but they Sprinted their first units into the useless buildings on map) and i must say, that they've been doing that whole game!Placing units in, never retreating!Later on that game, ive noticed, that pio squad teleported from somewhere to the empty trench right when i was near it..

Again, since that was short and boring game, i didnt save it.But Dank was there too and if i meet those nicknames again i will recall it, but thats what i had to say here.

Btw, game crash reported after that match.Which to me, is very rare thing normally, but happens when there is either dsynch/or before when someone cheated.
"You can argue only with like-minded people"

Mr. FeministDonut

Post by Mr. FeministDonut »

Dolphin is also were seen of doing that bug in a company of "Süd Deutsche Wut". It was a long time ago, but we didn't really meet much time after that.
I believe Kwok also have seen that.
Just two screenshots with a such nice people in your friends list that usually can be found in game with you, abusing the bug.
Spoiler: show

Spoiler: show

DolphinsAreGaySharks

Post by DolphinsAreGaySharks »

This donut guy accusing me of teleporting having none obvious evidence, just the thing that I have this guy who teleports on my friends list..pathetic! Find me one replay or screenwriter or whatever that proves me that I use the bug and I swear I ll delete bk! Many players have lost too much games against me and this made them imagine things..Do they see me in their sleep too?
And btw which player is this donut?

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

And btw which player is this donut?

It's Boba, or also known as eyecarrot19 so I guess you already know him.

I haven't seen you abusing the teleport bug so far... But your friends definitely did, just neglect the other 2 guys. As I am aware that having them in your friends list doesn't mean you are really their friend.. but Reynaud! I suppose he is actually your team-mate, isn't he? The whole thing was about Reynaud, not you.