Teleport cheat fix not working [4.9.7]

Do you have a bug to report? Do this right here.
Watman

Teleport cheat fix not working [4.9.7]

Post by Watman »

Hi there,

I played today a 4v4 against DolphinsAreGaySharks and his mate Reynaud de Chastillion.
During the game they teleported multiple units into building on our side of the map.

If you need some evidence i have the replay saved.

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Re: Teleport cheat fix not working [4.9.7]

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

If you are talking about infiltrations units like axis stormtroops, axis sabotage squad, its absolutely normal, they will spawn from any buildings even in enemy territory, except if those buildings are covered by the fog of war.

Watman

Post by Watman »

I watched the raplay today.

His Panzergrenadiers were standing on the middle of the street. Then they suddenly teleported in a house and trench on our side.

He also did this with PE AT Squads.

And to Panzerblitz1 it was no ability to call in troops and he had no vision on our side.

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

His Panzergrenadiers were standing on the middle of the street. Then they suddenly teleported in a house and trench on our side.

He also did this with PE AT Squads.

Are u sure you are playing v4.9.7 ?

Because, his units should have instantly died then.. literally vanishing into thin air!

If you can upload the replay...

Watman

Post by Watman »

I ll upload the replay file.

Reynaud de Chastillion teleports his Panzergrenadiers a short time after min 8:30 he will teleport them into the trench on the upper bridge.

There are serveral more cases...
Attachments
vire river extended 8 player.2017-04-23.20-09-49.rec
(6.36 MiB) Downloaded 53 times

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

Watman wrote:I ll upload the replay file.

Reynaud de Chastillion teleports his Panzergrenadiers a short time after min 8:30 he will teleport them into the trench on the upper bridge.

There are serveral more cases...

Are you on 4.9.7 ? this cheat has been fixed, if it continue, just don't play with that dude no more, there is no need to play with cheaters.

Watman

Post by Watman »

I am 100% sure that I am on 4.9.7 after 800 games in bk mod

Mr. FeministDonut

Post by Mr. FeministDonut »

Gayshark and his gaymate Sid still abusing it.
I saw only engineer squad dying instantly in building, but rifleman and paratroopers still able to teleport.
Easy to ignore them, hard to detect behind fake nicknames.
No proofs, lost the replay, happened today morning
Last edited by Mr. FeministDonut on 24 Apr 2017, 18:42, edited 1 time in total.

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

Watman wrote:I am 100% sure that I am on 4.9.7 after 800 games in bk mod

If you are on 4.9.7 then its not normal, this thing has been fixed, means they are using something to cheat, don't play with those dudes, also, i don't want any insults here.

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Strange! I thought this bug is still present from 4.9.5 or something, just like the hidden MG bug of the cheaper KT version.. which was fixed on v4.9.6 but then suddenly appeared once again on v4.9.7 somehow.
As I just watched the replay, and it's obviously a compatible v4.9.7 playback file.. it has also worked properly.
Reynaud really abused the teleport bug using a bunch of his PanzerGrenadier squads at around 45:00 throughout the game...

However, I just made a quick test on the same map.. i tried to teleport with my PanzerGrenadiers several times into different buildings but they all died instantly!!!

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

Tiger1996 wrote:Strange! I thought this bug is still present from 4.9.5 or something, just like the hidden MG bug of the cheaper KT version.. which was fixed on v4.9.6 but then suddenly appeared once again on v4.9.7 somehow.
As I just watched the replay, and it's obviously a compatible v4.9.7 playback file.. it has also worked properly.
Reynaud really abused the teleport bug using a bunch of his PanzerGrenadier squads at around 45:00 throughout the game...

However, I just made a quick test on the same map.. i tried to teleport with my PanzerGrenadiers several times into different buildings but they all died instantly!!!

We are on that, i will closed that for now.