I can't deploy the Sherman Calliope, Ranger Captain can be used only once

Do you have a bug to report? Do this right here.
Snark

I can't deploy the Sherman Calliope, Ranger Captain can be used only once

Post by Snark »

When I unlock and use the ability to deploy the Calliope, it just takes away my resources but the tank doesn't appear anywhere, not even on the unit list.
Then after few seconds I can deploy it again and again. It just keeps draining the resource points but the unit doesn't spawn.
I tried this on multiple maps and it doesn't work since I play with the new 4.9.7 patch.

Also, when my Ranger Captain gets killed, I can't get another one. It says "Unitcap reached!" even if my unitcap is not full.

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Re: I can't deploy the Sherman Calliope, Ranger Captain can be used only once

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

Means you reach your population limit, check your pop cap before calling or creating new units.

Snark

Post by Snark »

Panzerblitz1 wrote:Means you reach your population limit, check your pop cap before calling or creating new units.

But that's the problem! I don't reach it. I have plenty of space for new units. For example I play with the 150 pop cap, I have only 40/150 filled and I still have these problems.

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

Then its not normal and you surelly have a bug somewhere, make a new clean installation of bk mod, you're playing on steam coh right? that you bought it? just to make sure.

Snark

Post by Snark »

Panzerblitz1 wrote:Then its not normal and you surelly have a bug somewhere, make a new clean installation of bk mod, you're playing on steam coh right? that you bought it? just to make sure.

Yes, through steam.
I'm going to reinstall the game and then reinstall the mod again and see if anything changes...

Well, it seems like the Calliope issue is solved. It arrives now when I use the ability.
But I still have the problem with the Ranger Captain. I can "build" him once, but once he gets killed I can't get another one. It says Unitcap Reached! even if I have space in my pop cap for more units.