AFRIKA ADDON ISSUE AMMO

Do you have a bug to report? Do this right here.
jonnyyankee

AFRIKA ADDON ISSUE AMMO

Post by jonnyyankee »

HOW I CAN FIX THIS HE and panzerfaust and other weapons are in black thanks ..
Attachments
relic00004.jpg

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Re: AFRIKA ADDON ISSUE AMMO

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

Again, its because you play on a desktop with lower resolution, this will be fixed i guess with the next patch.

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

This is not a specific add-on issue, but more like a global CoH problem with all the similar screen resolutions of this kind.. specifically with the Nvidia graphics card... But it might still happen with other graphic cards as well, when paired with such screen resolutions.

From your screen-shot i can observe that it's saying ur screen resolution is actually 1600x900 which is also buggy just like any laptops with 1366x768 screens! That's why I am becoming jealous at those who have 1920x1080 screen :P

However, some icons might not be displayed correctly on these screen resolutions even when using the vanilla BK icons. So, it's not only with the add-on icons... However; it's just that the missing icons are apparently MORE when the add-on is activated.. but again, not ONLY with the add-on.

For info;
in my case, usually the missing icons would be in 3 different places as clarified on the following pictures:-
Call-in units and task-bar abilities.
Call-in units and task-bar abilities.

Here as well...
Deployment queue.
Deployment queue.

Also, veterancy stars are never visible above any unit... And all AP as well as HE round upgrades are not displayed correctly either.

Note:-
Airborne paratrooper icons, Luft paratroopers as well.. are all displayed correctly on the doctrine!!!
Doctrine icons are fine.
Doctrine icons are fine.

It's also probably worth to mention that there are absolutely NO missing icons throughout the AB FHQ barracks or anything as such!! I mean that ALL the icons found inside ALL buildings are correctly displayed too...

Pretty much the exact same thing while playing Afrika, missing icons would usually appear in the same places as the D-Day icons...
But seeing that the SturmTiger icon was successfully fixed on the last patch, then hopefully the add-on icons (both D-Day and Afrika) would be also fixed by the next versions :)

jonnyyankee

Post by jonnyyankee »

Thanks alot panzerblitz and tiger well i hope can resolve this , i go to put original vanilla textures in this mod for help those that have performance problems well i go to try it .. cya