Window mod thing.

Do you have a bug to report? Do this right here.
idliketoplaybetter

Window mod thing.

Post by idliketoplaybetter »

So after not playing this game for a few days, i tried to launch bkmod today.

First it was ok, but then i've mentioned, that it takes more time for game to load and that it is also displayed in a windowed mod+weird resolution(i have 1366x768wide screen) and it felt like game decided to "wide it twice".However after alt-tabbing, everything went normal, so i decided all fixed and tried to catch a game...
Here where real weirdness started...

So before anyone react on this, I havent touched any setting's, neither of the game, or my integrated chip.I didnt change literally anything.Other games launch normally.Everything as usual, but Coh went crazy to me.
Attachments
20170107171935_1.jpg
20170107150809_1.jpg
"You can argue only with like-minded people"

Krieger Blitzer

Re: Window mod thing.

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Maybe try going to your "My documents\My games\" and then remove the folder called "CoH Relaunch" entirely... Doing this should re-adjust all your CoH settings to default.. but keep in mind that this would also mean that u will probably have to re-optimize your graphic options again.

idliketoplaybetter

Re: Window mod thing.

Post by idliketoplaybetter »

Well, it worked, i still wonder what could cause such a glitch, but anyway, Thank you.

And yes, everything went default, so re-optimization was needed.Just in case someone esle may occure to this in future.
"You can argue only with like-minded people"