Jagdpanzer IV ambush

Do you have a bug to report? Do this right here.
Warhawks97

Jagdpanzer IV ambush

Post by Warhawks97 »

Ive seen players having large issues ambushing the jagdpanzer IV (A and 70). I know players have that issue already for a longer time but now it also Happend to me.

While i can ambush Hetzer, Nashorn, Jagdpanther pretty much everywhere where a tree, hedgrows or light cover is but the jagdpanzer IV never really shows me the ambush icon. Only in a very huge crater the ambush ability appears. So i would like to know where that bug comes from.

thx in advance. And let me know if you also have issues with that or not.
Last edited by Warhawks97 on 20 Nov 2016, 23:08, edited 1 time in total.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

JimQwilleran

Re: Jagdpanzer IV ambush

Post by JimQwilleran »

Yes, I have recently talked with Hawks. He noticed that in my broadcast, I thought that jagdpanzers are just bugged, I didn't mind that really. But after he told me that other people can ambush them normally.. well...

Viper

Post by Viper »

have this bug too ............

Panzer-Lehr-Division

Post by Panzer-Lehr-Division »

Brah.. I told you this likes 1 years ago bit no one Ever wanted listen to me :p i habe this Problem often wierdly on some maps it's fine Like on autry it's all fine but the again on ducliar it bugged
SunZiom: but true is you`re only one man which i know who really know how play PE
CyberdyneModel101: you're unstoppable

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Made similiar experiences. On some maps i could ambush nashorn but not hetzer, on others it was the opposite. Its really a weird thing. But i dont want to blame maps only....

One option might be that ambush and stat mode do not share same slot position. Just if one is active the other cant be activated. Similiar as we did with firefly/stug/JP IV hull down and stat mode... Could that work?
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Panzer-Lehr-Division

Post by Panzer-Lehr-Division »

Panzer-Lehr-Division wrote:Brah.. I told you this like 1 years ago but no one Ever wanted listen to me :p i have this Problem often wierdly on some maps it's fine Like on autry it's all fine but the again on ducliar it bugged
SunZiom: but true is you`re only one man which i know who really know how play PE
CyberdyneModel101: you're unstoppable

Mr. FeministDonut

Post by Mr. FeministDonut »

Very annoying, i find out this bug like a month ago. But jadgpanther ambush seems to be working fine on big maps, where usually arty spam comes in...