Units don't retreat

Do you have a bug to report? Do this right here.
Leonida [525]

Units don't retreat

Post by Leonida [525] »

Hi all, sometimes my units (like Stormtroopers and grens) when i click the retreat button they keep running to enemies for some secs and so they die before starting to retreat, i dont think it was a lag problem because all other things were good and this happened in various matches.. what it could be? Thx in advance :)

JimQwilleran

Re: Units don't retreat

Post by JimQwilleran »

It happens to me sometimes too, especially after using some abilities like grenades or storming. Also units using traps wont retreat instantly when interrupted.

Frost

Post by Frost »

yeah it happens most of time when there is last survivor getting shoot by mg

and more often with inf section from mg as well

Devilfish

Post by Devilfish »

I think this can happen to any unit, but it's most severe with storms. I hate it. I'd really appreciate if devs would really look into it.
It happens especially after tossing nade bundle, but also just like that.

Also some (or all) units who plants explosives or demos or AB tossing charge or whatever. They have this scripted retreat couple of meters away to allow you blow it off. That's nice, but it completely blocks your control over the squad during this. No retreat, no movement orders, nothing. And that sucks.

Thx devs for looking into it!
"Only by admitting what we are can we get what we want"

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

Usually this bug happens after using granades bundle or satchel, be aware.

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

I think it would be possible to make Storms react to retreat button after tossing the grenade...perhaps even other units to retreat after throwing satchels, but I don't know what causes the "sometimes they don't react to retreat" glitch and this describtion is too vague for me to be able to trace its origin :/