m6a3c bazooka upgrade

Do you have a bug to report? Do this right here.
Frost

Re: m6a3c bazooka upgrade

Post by Frost »

Tiger1996 wrote:You don't have to wonder against whom i am playing against, as I often use HE Shermans myself.. in my hands; usually at least 30 inf kills before it gets killed... And even if i lose it, so easy to replace! It's just as cheap as a Puma armored car.

1 Schreck isn't actually enough to kill a Recce or a Quad half-truck most of the time, since they gain veterancy extremely fast... Therefore more chances to survive.

And i can't see how i am changing the subject btw...

:roll: Sherman? i don't remember myself talking about Sherman in subject ;)

as far i know it was the bazooka accuracy :)

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Tiger1996 wrote:i also forgot to add, that Zookas are usually available in higher numbers than Schrecks... Due to the fact that they are not the same quality.. for example; you get 2 upgraded Zookas per a SAS or 82nd Airborne squads. While u get 1 PanzerSchreck per a Fallschirmjäger squad! improving Zookas would apparently mean to change all these things too...

The so called advantage is where? So the 82nd has two out of six men with AT weapons just to perform as good (or even worse) against armor as a axis unit with a single schreck which means 5 men have anti inf weapons. As a result allied lose a lot more anti inf power just to perform afterall just as good (or even still worse) in AT as an axis unit like the reg 5.

So get the full picture with all cons/pros. In fact a 82nd with two zooks cant really defend themselves against anything. Neither reliable vs armor (one zook fails, one bounce or wont kill) nor vs inf (Thompson is pure close range.... untill you get that close you have lost 2 men at least and thus the remaining two thompson wont be a real threat. Not even to cows.

Besides that always suppressive fire+ HE cost what? 40 ammo whenever you face a squad with schreck + 60 for HE? At the end the US cant stand by themselves against anything without spending always a huge ammount of ammo...... Like "Oh axis tank comes in, lets spend 100 ammo (AP total cost). Damn, see that schrecks? give me some 40 ammo!...oh shit." "Sir, we still lost that fight!".... "np, lets get the next two tanks and spend another 300 ammo in total"..... "do we have that much ammo, Sir?".... "Sure, we are allied. Tiger1996 told me that we have always endless ressources to overcome any resistant."

Get the failure? As easy as you talk about US and how they spend 40, 50, 60, 100 (or 300.... long tom every day, every second, every moment) ammo for every shit in every situation at any time i must assume that there is some sort of new special US upgrade in supply yard that provides US with additonal 100 ammo per minute.

Well i am not sure. I mean tiger was right when he said i havent played for a long time. Maybe anyone can tell me if the US got such an upgrade in recent patch. I am simply too lazzy now to do that. Thx in advance for updating me here.

And besides all that. Ever thought about attacking sherman from two sides? And if you face armor doc, what about using Hetzers as PE? For me they always belonged to my core PE units that covers me inf. And no sherman will ever escape from a Hetzer with flank speed. And cost are, playing TH doc, not that high. And since that axis gun value standardisation program the hetzer became actually more effective against shermans.

And when allied dont play armor doc a sherman isnt really "super cheap".
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Frost

Post by Frost »

anyway like i said this upgrade is useless without a fix its just like make at inf a jackpot to damage enemy tanks so tbh its a waste imo

i hope you fix it......

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

I wouldnt say its usless. You gain decent penetration boosts against many types of targets. The penetration boost vs tigers goes from 18-19% pen chance of your basic Bazookas to 50% when using M6A3C missiles. Against other targets pen chances are increased as well. And that pen chance increase can be cruical.

Its just that basic zooks to scatter far less and thus the area damage effect is better as they blow up close to the target. At the other hand the zooks have an AoE that is a way better than those of schrecks. So maybe we are just used to see baisc zooks scoring close hits and dealing damage with AoE?
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Frost

Post by Frost »

Warhawks97 wrote:I wouldnt say its usless. You gain decent penetration boosts against many types of targets. The penetration boost vs tigers goes from 18-19% pen chance of your basic Bazookas to 50% when using M6A3C missiles. Against other targets pen chances are increased as well. And that pen chance increase can be cruical.

Its just that basic zooks to scatter far less and thus the area damage effect is better as they blow up close to the target. At the other hand the zooks have an AoE that is a way better than those of schrecks. So maybe we are just used to see baisc zooks scoring close hits and dealing damage with AoE?

IT dosnt even hit next to target many times its just go far to left or far to right or even in front of the tank its rare to hit close to it most of the times its just miss by huge distance so no its useless i understand your idea but after all i would go for %18-19 pen chance with chance to miss like 5 instead of pet chance 50 with 90% chance to miss

so there is high chance that even if you hit it wont* pet so it is useless

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

But once you penetrate a Vet lvl.0 Tiger tank just 4 times with upgraded Bazookas, it's then more than enough to kill it... Often they keep missing however just because of the terrain.. and you can usually have too many Bazookas anyway; so they are not useless at all.

Frost

Post by Frost »

Tiger1996 wrote:But once you penetrate a Vet lvl.0 Tiger tank just 4 times with upgraded Bazookas, it's then more than enough to kill it... Often they keep missing however just because of the terrain.. and you can usually have too many Bazookas anyway; so they are not useless at all.

im not sure if you think it is good like 82 bazooka im talking about at team with that i think there bazooka esp are bugged they don't hit at all also 10% hit chance is way to poor to be eff you want to knock out tiger to use jumbo for example to advance or knock panther or what so ever anyway you cant and as the player see you inf he will pull back while all you squads miss and give him time to either kill you inf or force you to full back with heavy losses either way its not eff you need 250+250 +250+250 1k to knock out tiger and there is very high chance to not happen and you go to base empty handed or waiting for replacement its just to much for anti tank inf and without cp unlock they cost 330 or bit higher just count it sersly why spend all this manpower for nothing it is bugged at least 82nd AB hit like 50% chance more so either way i think this problem only happening with anti inf squad but i didn't try them with more vet but i dont think they will gain anything with this amount of misses :(

either way shreks were more eff but wasn't more accurate so accuracy shouldn't be like that at all lets end this dis without fix then upgrade is a waste at least with normal bazooka you can knock out HT with very high chance

i meant killing a tiger and advancing with jumbo as suppert :D

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

while all you squads miss and give him time to either kill you inf or force you to full back with heavy losses either way its not eff you need 250+250 +250+250 1k to knock out tiger

Schrecks aren't much better in that case.. specifically against Shermans... You probably won't even have the chance to just fire at them using your Axis AT teams which cost 360 MP each, as you would be instantly suppressed and then most likely killed with HE rounds, or you will have to quickly retreat as well.
Also, sandbagged and over repaired Shermans can survive decent amount of Schrecks.. not to mention they gain veterancy too fast... And are very cheap after all.. but again; keep in mind also that Bazookas are available in higher numbers than Schrecks.

There is currently no dis-balance in that matter.. Schrecks might be more accurate, but as i pointed out... More expensive and available in less numbers.
And improving handheld AT weapons in the game isn't a good thing to do at the end, since that not long ago... There were so many complaints of AT teams frontally rushing and easily killing such very expensive tanks!

Perhaps I would say that ALL handheld AT weapons are fine currently as they are.

Frost

Post by Frost »

Tiger1996 wrote:
while all you squads miss and give him time to either kill you inf or force you to full back with heavy losses either way its not eff you need 250+250 +250+250 1k to knock out tiger

Schrecks aren't much better in that case.. specifically against Shermans... You probably won't even have the chance to just fire at them using your Axis AT teams which cost 360 MP each, as you would be instantly suppressed and then most likely killed with HE rounds, or you will have to quickly retreat as well.
Also, sandbagged and over repaired Shermans can survive decent amount of Schrecks.. not to mention they gain veterancy too fast... And are very cheap after all.. but again; keep in mind also that Bazookas are available in higher numbers than Schrecks.

There is currently no dis-balance in that matter.. Schrecks might be more accurate, but as i pointed out... More expensive and available in less numbers.
And improving handheld AT weapons in the game isn't a good thing to do at the end, since that not long ago... There were so many complaints of AT teams frontally rushing and easily killing such very expensive tanks!

Perhaps I would say that ALL handheld AT weapons are fine currently as they are.

oy... what? :|

you squad got 2 sherks and mine got 2 bazooka sry i didn't get what you mean also i don't know what you talk like that knocking out a Sherman is easier than killing a halftruck for example Luftwaffe Gebirgsjäger fire panzerfust and killing it from front

also you cant always use supprise fire with Sherman because it cost a lot of ammo which is very much needed in inf company also like hawk said 90 ammo for each Sherman and for supp maybe 30 or 50 i dont rememper anyway 90+30 and each encounter with inf 30 or 50 what so ever anyway count for each inf and you gonna pull back means more ammo wasted and wasted and you can easily bring 75mm HT and kill sherman which cost 90 ammo and agin he have to use 90 more ammo so i dont really see any problem with sherman unlike tiger or panther for inf company at wont help much esp when they have op inf supported with tanks and you cant really use army of anti inf to knock out a tiger because they usewally hit it like only 1 time and making the player pull his tiger and yet you have to retreat to get less losses

also there is nothing about numbers as far i know both can make many anti tank inf and axis tbh they dont need more than 2 squads in battlefield unlike the middle aged USA bazooka :lol:

maybe you think its good that the only way to hit something is to bring 120 men formation ?

:lol: :lol:

but hey its modern age my friend

MarKr
Team Member

[Fixed in 4.9.6] m6a3c bazooka upgrade

Post by MarKr »

To conclude this topic - upgraded bazookas will have same scatter as basic bazookas in the next patch.