Glirchy/wrong description of garrisonable observation post unlock in US inf doc

Do you have a bug to report? Do this right here.
rappatix

Glirchy/wrong description of garrisonable observation post unlock in US inf doc

Post by rappatix »

Hi!
Yea, so I was playing a game as US inf doc and accidentally read the description of the CP unlock that lets you build the better observation posts, the ones you can garrison with inf. The description said something about the CW dingo getting an ability. I don't remember what it said specifically but it was really weird and did not at all befit the unlock.

rappatix

Re: Glirchy/wrong description of garrisonable observation post unlock in US inf doc

Post by rappatix »

I have discovered another one of these regarding the US combat engineers which (before choosing doctrine) says that you have to choose infantry doctrine to unlock them. This is not true. You have to choose armor doctrine to unlock them.

MarKr
Team Member

Re: Glirchy/wrong description of garrisonable observation post unlock in US inf doc

Post by MarKr »

The Combat Engineer description will be fixed.

I don't see the wrong description for fortified observation posts.
FOP.jpg
The description is too long for the text field but I don't see anything about CW Dingo...

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

By the way, this observation post unlock can be changed to something more useful, in 7 years of pvp I have never seen someone using it.

Mood

Post by Mood »

Isn't being able to reinforce near it useful?

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

I know I’ve used it personally especially on open field maps. It’s a cheap 50 manpower fhq for me (since 200 mp is basically the cost of the resource bonus as a standard op)
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

does anyone know how sturdy it actually is?

Just curious
Build more AA Walderschmidt