T26E1-1 Super Pershing

Do you have a bug to report? Do this right here.
GreyGreyGrey

T26E1-1 Super Pershing

Post by GreyGreyGrey »

Low accuracy of T26E1-1 is a bug or balance thing? He has cannon with very long barrel and I don't think accuracy of such a gun can be so poor.

Warhawks97

Re: T26E1-1 Super Pershing

Post by Warhawks97 »

The accuracy system in bk for guns is currently not the best, that's true.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

Accuracy isn't a flat value. It heavily depends on what it's shooting at. What specifically are you saying about the SP that misses so often?
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

GreyGreyGrey

Post by GreyGreyGrey »

Long time ago (many patches ago) SP vs Panther at low distances had 2 misses, then Panther killed him. Yesterday SP vs StuG IV, third shot killed StuG, previous two missed. Maybe unique technique like SP should be more serious opponent for his enemies. Even Stug IV damages him in front armor.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

kwok wrote:Accuracy isn't a flat value. It heavily depends on what it's shooting at. What specifically are you saying about the SP that misses so often?

true, however it usually drops down rapdily for most guns from good accuracy to poor accuracy within a few meters.
And some tanks dont lose much accuracy at all (like Panthers or allied TD´s).
Build more AA Walderschmidt

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

SP has 75% accuracy at max range. TTs against StuGs are x1, so unchanged. The chance to miss 3x in a row is statistically about 1.5%. It needs one hit to kill a StuG, while StuG usually needs more hits. I don't think it is a problem, SP is not meant to be indestructible nor is it meant to hit every shot and 75% at max range is what most US tanks have.