Misleading fire cone preview for .50 cal emplacement

Do you have a bug to report? Do this right here.
Beast Slayer

Misleading fire cone preview for .50 cal emplacement

Post by Beast Slayer »

Preview of the fire cone for the .50 cal emplacement belonging to the US/Infantry Doc is inaccurate because it do not match the actual fire cone of this emplacement after it is built. It is moved always slightly to the right. At first glance it may not be an issue but in my last game enemy was able to squeez by because I wasnt aware of this glitch. Please fix this so the preview and the cone after construction match each other.

MarKr
Team Member

Re: Misleading fire cone preview for .50 cal emplacement

Post by MarKr »

yeah, it is sort of messed up for all MG nests...the "fire cone preview" is a bit off compared to the actual MG cone of fire when the the nest is built. but I haven't found a way to fix it the only thing I managed to do sofar was to "bypass" it on Axis MG nests by making the "preview cone of fire" asimetrical so that angle from the yellow arrow in the center to the left side of the fire cone is smaller than to the right side. It looks like this only in the "build" stage, once the nest is built, normal fire cone is displayed. The off-cenetered fire cone looks weird but it was the best I was able to get to make the fire cone preview more accurate.