[v5.1.1 Steam Beta] Incompatible Version Bug

Do you have a bug to report? Do this right here.
User avatar
Henny
Posts: 78
Joined: 02 Aug 2016, 04:30

[v5.1.1 Steam Beta] Incompatible Version Bug

Postby Henny » 22 Nov 2017, 07:01

I was given a new beta key for the game so I activated the code on steam. I've enabled the BK mod Beta test in the BK Mod program on steam and I also use the new launcher. However, when a friend tries to join my game or when I try to join their game ( who also has the beta) they have an incompatible version.

Mr. FeministDonut
Posts: 83
Joined: 13 Aug 2015, 21:05

Re: [v5.1.1 Steam Beta] Incompatible Version Bug

Postby Mr. FeministDonut » 22 Nov 2017, 09:35

Did you activate in settings of steam secret beta test option?

User avatar
Henny
Posts: 78
Joined: 02 Aug 2016, 04:30

Re: [v5.1.1 Steam Beta] Incompatible Version Bug

Postby Henny » 23 Nov 2017, 09:12

Mr. FeministDonut wrote:Did you activate in settings of steam secret beta test option?


Yes

Mr. FeministDonut
Posts: 83
Joined: 13 Aug 2015, 21:05

Re: [v5.1.1 Steam Beta] Incompatible Version Bug

Postby Mr. FeministDonut » 23 Nov 2017, 09:29

Henny wrote:
Mr. FeministDonut wrote:Did you activate in settings of steam secret beta test option?


Yes

I'm very sorry, but there is nothing we can do.

User avatar
Henny
Posts: 78
Joined: 02 Aug 2016, 04:30

Re: [v5.1.1 Steam Beta] Incompatible Version Bug

Postby Henny » 23 Nov 2017, 20:40

Mr. FeministDonut wrote:
Henny wrote:
Mr. FeministDonut wrote:Did you activate in settings of steam secret beta test option?


Yes

I'm very sorry, but there is nothing we can do.



i crie


Return to “Bugs”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest