Revision of Bizory

Playmobill's mapping corner - share your work and exchange tips & tricks for all things "Worldbuilder"
Krieger Blitzer

Revision of Bizory

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Greetings everyone!

Here is pretty much what I have been doing the past 3 days with Playmobill... A lot of work was done, yet; we are still not finished.

As continuation of the MapPack2 fix release, which we have talked about earlier on this topic: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1672 We then decided that we also revise some of the currently existing maps to be more suitable for Bk gameplay.

The map that got the most attention so far, was the winter map called 4p_Bizory. But obviously there are no winter skins in Bk Mod for any units since that this mod is based on Normandy. Therefore I have managed to completely re-work this map into a summer version! With the help of Playmobill of course... As I definitely owe him too much ^^ This summer version will replace the current snow version. The weather was entirely changed as well, no more snow is falling as a transaction of the atmosphere during the first 10 minutes while playing this map. Now the weather will be static Midday or Dusk...
The files will be all sent to the devs as soon as possible, tomorrow or the following days.

Here is a video that summarizes the whole thing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdGByoFopBU
Video Thumbnail.
Video Thumbnail.

And here are some pics, previewing how the map looks like before and after the modifications:
relic00001.jpg

relic00006.jpg

relic00004.jpg

relic00009.jpg

relic00005.jpg

relic00007.jpg

relic00003.jpg

relic00010.jpg

Stay tuned 8-)

mofetagalactica

Re: Revision of Bizory

Post by mofetagalactica »

MORE MORE MORE MORE MAPS

Frost

Post by Frost »

Great work cant wait to try it :D

sgtToni95

Post by sgtToni95 »

Nice job

Panzer-Lehr-Division

Post by Panzer-Lehr-Division »

To Hot to touch
SunZiom: but true is you`re only one man which i know who really know how play PE
CyberdyneModel101: you're unstoppable

Playmobill
Global Moderator

Post by Playmobill »

new loading screen
(using alternate weather option)
" No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making some other poor dumb bastard die for his country. " George S. Patton

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

I like what you did on the first truck of the convoy, so sneaky! :mrgreen:

It's probably worth to mention that we were actually planning to add another brand new map into this MapPack fix too, however at the end.. we later came to the conclusion that the new map has to wait for a next time.
The map fix files (including revised Bizory ofc) have now been sent to the devs, so I consider our mission to be accomplished... :D

P.S.
Thanks to everyone for the kind words ;)

Viper

Post by Viper »

good work guys