MP Port by Porta
Revision by Endromede & Playmobill
- Brand new Tactical map
- New Strategic sectors to balance difficulty delay to capture nearby points from each base
- Some sector moved for gameplay balance
- A lot of sector outlines redesigned to fit with terrain obstacles
- 1 sector +4 Fuel removed at center, its replaced by a Strategic sector. thats brings the fuel count to 40 (or 34 in BK count) which is less axis biased.
- Axis bridge is now undestructible
- Allies spawn location 1 has a new acces
- A big part of flooded areas are dry (see Tactical map)
- All Strategic sector nearby bases have been put away/hidden from Flak 20mm bunkers, to allow em to retrieve their cutoff role.
- But in later game phase, with heavy crushers you can still make your way through foliage and get a LoS back on em.
- All roads (including bridges) now have speed bonus, and negative cover on their center
- Riverbed offers infantry cover on its ridges, and doesnt slow vehicles on most parts.
- Axis compound wall replaced to allow shootings with outsides
- Village in map center has been balanced with a couple of low walls to balance covers
- center VP moved to give a better chance to axis to grab it.
- Some fences have been broken/open to prevent silly pathfinding issues
- new path in center between 3 wood patches for balance purposed and practical use
- nearly all sectors points have been enhanced with covers and eyecandy.
i probably forgot a lot of minor modifications but i think the most importants are listed above.
A couple of screenshots of the new version (updated) :
Brand new Tactical Map
A look on the new Sector Layout. A couple of changes on Strategic Sectors, and some outlines redesign to fit to the map objects.
The new undestructible bridge next to Axis spawn
An overview of the riverbed
a closer look on the riverbed
New exit for Allies spawn 1
This compound's walls have been changed: the previous walls were blocking shots despite houses where way higher, it was illogical to block shots.
A closer look
this Fuel sector's road is now dry (and muddy AF).
one of the displaced sector. this ammo was located in bottom right corner of this capture before.