map pack link?

Playmobill's mapping corner - share your work and exchange tips & tricks for all things "Worldbuilder"
jimroyale

map pack link?

Post by jimroyale »

hello all, i have been playing this great mod for around a year now, i only have the standard maps, when i go into the game lobby there is somtimes players with maps i dont have,so i cant join, i have looked hi and low for mpre maps but am unable to find or the link is no longer avalible, can anyone post a link to more maps please. thanks,
Last edited by jimroyale on 26 May 2016, 18:47, edited 1 time in total.

Krieger Blitzer

Re: maps

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Hi.. first of all, I believe that this is the wrong section to post such a topic! It shouldn't be on the announcements.

Anyways, there are few players who are playing their own custom maps; as they managed to add those themselves. However that I think it's actually planned to probably release an official new (but also tiny) Bk mappack soon at some point... But you have to keep in mind that obviously the developers are kind of busy at the moment :) As they have also gratefully spent so much time already while working so hard in order to release for all of us such an amazing patch (the current 4.9.5 I mean) which was definitely worth it so far I guess ^^

I am too sad though that even personally I haven't had enough time to do anything nor to either play regularly while also uploading some YT videos as I often used to, since I have been almost off pretty much the whole time or at least most of it recently.. hopefully until the mid of next June only when I will be finally back again being much more active as well... But sadly the life has been a little bit too busy for now :/

Whatever, I guess we just need to wait more for the new maps.. it's a matter of time ;)

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

Here u have a mappack. http://www.moddb.com/mods/blitzkrieg/downloads/blitzkrieg-v4860-mappack Do u already have those maps?

jimroyale

Post by jimroyale »

thanks for the relpy guys, yeah i have the map pack4.8.6.0 and all works fine, the trouble i am having now is i have downloaded about 46 maps off this site, from tiger i belive, anyway i can get them showing in the multi player lobbey, i can play one map, but then when i try to reload or play again all i get is a crash report, any clues please??

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1097&view
Here is how u correctly add them in order to totally avoid the crash after each game. These are some ways of how to completely fix the temp.rec glitch. Thx to Kwok for posting this... However that if u still can't do it.. then after all I would advice u to just wait until they get to be officially released on the upcoming new mappack anytime soon!

Note:-
If u don't know how to get rid of the crash report bug for now then just go to ur replays folder located at "C:\Users\username\Documents\My Games\Company of Heroes Relaunch\playback" and remove the file called 'temp.rec'!

Yafa

Post by Yafa »

why this on announcements still?

Playmobill
Global Moderator

Re: map pack link?

Post by Playmobill »

All maps are now included in the latest BK Installer (5.0.0).
" No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making some other poor dumb bastard die for his country. " George S. Patton