Movement effects

Ask questions specifically to improving your game and get only answers.
sgtToni95

Movement effects

Postby sgtToni95 » 11 May 2017, 16:44

Hi all,
I got a couple of quick questions about infantry on the move:
1) does sprinting make inf harder to hit because faster, or the difference in received accuracy is only between moving and standing?
2) do units which just ended a sprint, so while they have red aura and move slower, get some other kinds of debuffs? Increased reload time or suppression for example.

Thanks in advance :)

JimQwilleran

Re: Movement effects

Postby JimQwilleran » 11 May 2017, 17:02

I can say about number 2: yes. They received accuracy is higher, also their reload speed and accuracy is lowered. That is why I never use sprint ever. It's very dangerous ability that can do more harm to you than it can help.
Here my name is JimQwilleran, my steam name is Karma Police, the previous was Nami~swan, the previous was Illa pulchra esse dicitur. I should pick one for good, shouldn't I?

MarKr
Team Member

Postby MarKr » 14 May 2017, 18:00

1) No, they are harder to suppress (by 15%), have lowered sight range by 10, don't react while they move (means they don't return fire) and have nerfed accuracy (by 15%) - these affects last for 10 seconds
2) Yes, they move slower, are easier to hit (by 25%) and keep the nerf to accuracy (-15%) - also last 10 seconds
At Vet level 3 the bonuses are the same but the sprinting phase lasts 15 seconds instead of 10.

Then there is the "Fire up" ability (some AB units have this) - this works a little different it removes any suppression the squad has and the squad becomes impossible to suppress while the ability lasts (15 seconds) - during this time the infantry is also don't return fire while moving, also have lowered sight range by 10, have lowered accuracy by 15% but are also easier to hit by 15%. After the ability ends they have same penalties as during sprint.

sgtToni95

Postby sgtToni95 » 14 May 2017, 19:28

Thank you very much! :)

Return to “Ask an Expert”