Bulldozer

Ask questions specifically to improving your game and get only answers.
sgtToni95

Bulldozer

Post by sgtToni95 »

Hi all,
Since Crocodile Sherman and Kangaroo can mount it, what is bulldozer upgrade for? Does it give additional protection from front hits? Are those small ground hills it moves anyhow useful?

Panzer-Lehr-Division

Re: Bulldozer

Post by Panzer-Lehr-Division »

sgtToni95 wrote:Hi all,
Since Crocodile Sherman and Kangaroo can mount it, what is bulldozer upgrade for? Does it give additional protection from front hits? Are those small ground hills it moves anyhow useful?

It's for clear Ing obstacles. but dude sorry can't stop laught:'D t hold off front attack's the bulldozer is not Made for that and is not armor es at all rocket's go trough like butter. but what? It make Small hill o.o? In vanilla does not neuer really used in bk thou
SunZiom: but true is you`re only one man which i know who really know how play PE
CyberdyneModel101: you're unstoppable

sgtToni95

Post by sgtToni95 »

Well.. realistically it could work as spaced armor against heat shells like panzerfaust, but nvm.. had a feeling that had something to do with vcoh tho, so you answered me..

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

Well.... it COULD technically add as an armor modifier. It's not a vcoh thing.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

Panzer-Lehr-Division

It is in vcoh. and it's supposed to clear ostacles. Tank traps etc. no more no less
SunZiom: but true is you`re only one man which i know who really know how play PE

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

Ok never mind, I think we are talking about different things. I'm just saying that it can be an armor buff and nothing stops it from doing that.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

Panzer-Lehr-Division

In my opinion it Would Not be so good since the bulldozer had no armor at all it was just metal.. Also you wanna see every Sherman with an bulldozer just for front armor? that Would look pretty stupid like a Engineer Sherman Regiment lol