BAR or M3 grease-gun?

Ask questions specifically to improving your game and get only answers.
Wer525

BAR or M3 grease-gun?

Post by Wer525 »

Hi,

as title says which weapon is better and when? In early game which one should be taken first?

Panzer-Lehr-Division

Re: BAR or M3 grease-gun?

Post by Panzer-Lehr-Division »

Well the m3 is Like a Bit Weaker gun of the thompson, it's good in close Quarter fights. Or just at close range. the bar is more likely Medium range weapon however you get the Pin down ability but it is Not that good i Would rather you to use the m3.
SunZiom: but true is you`re only one man which i know who really know how play PE
CyberdyneModel101: you're unstoppable

Wer525

Post by Wer525 »

Thanks, so it is true that the suppression ability is not that good.

Panzer-Lehr-Division

Post by Panzer-Lehr-Division »

Yeah np.
SunZiom: but true is you`re only one man which i know who really know how play PE
CyberdyneModel101: you're unstoppable

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

I think suppression is a great ability. I use it pretty often, especially mid/late game to tie down the elite axis soldiers. I really do use it a lot, but it usually takes at least 2 bars to work fast enough to be worth doing. If you get the lieutenant call in riflemen you get two free bars plus an extra rifleman for just 60mp more. Now you have a 45 mu ability that can tie down elite inf and then close in with thompsons without having as much risk losing your assault squad to mp44s.
Tbh I never really get the grease guns except for really situational moments.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.