White health bar

Ask questions specifically to improving your game and get only answers.
Leonida [525]

White health bar

Post by Leonida [525] »

Hi, i was wondering what exatly provides the white health bar for tanks and vehicles, and how to make it.. Is it bound to the chosen doctrine? (armor for US, RE for brits..).. and how can I do it with axis? Sometimes I see it shows up quite randomly, idk maybe with 2-3 pionieer squads repairing? thanks.. :)

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Re: White health bar

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

The white square health bars appears when the units get veterancy, if your unit killed a lot of enemies then you will get white bars, 5 bars max for infantry, 3/4 bars for vehicles.
The veterancy squares aren't attached to doctrines, and all units in game can receive veterancy bars.

Leonida [525]

Post by Leonida [525] »

HI :) No i don't mean those square bars.. but the health bar that is usually blue but when for example US armor engineers repair a vehicle, it's health bar becomes white and in theory the vehicle or tank is more resistent.. :)

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

Yes, unit becomes "overrepaired". It has more HP.

Leonida [525]

Post by Leonida [525] »

Thx, it affects only health or also Pen chances? And how can i do it with axis? Yesterday i tried with def docs upgraded engineers to repair tanks but i wasnt able to do it.. Is there a specific method?

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

just before finishing repairs send a second squad. With two squads repairing you also get white bar as axis.

For allied CW with rep tool can do that and US with rep engineers from armor doc. It shouldnt affect pen chance.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

Yea, it's only more HP. It shouldn't be possible for axis, but sometimes if you use many repairing squads it can happen.

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

Leonida [525] wrote:HI :) No i don't mean those square bars.. but the health bar that is usually blue but when for example US armor engineers repair a vehicle, it's health bar becomes white and in theory the vehicle or tank is more resistent.. :)

Ah, lol :D so yes, its pretty much an extra strengh ability provided by sappers and engineers, you get a better "first hits" protection.