iCaesar (Swedish)

Meet players to add to your Steam friend list and get games going.
iCaesar

iCaesar (Swedish)

Post by iCaesar »

Hola!

My name is iCaesar, 25 YO swedish guy with a good taste for WW2 RTS-games. I'm a veteran CoH player, played the first game non stop upon it's release until CoH2 came out, then I switched to that. But ultimately got bored of the arcadey feel of CoH2, so I deserted it for other games.

But now I'm back, and looking for some good fun with this really awesome mod! I remember testing it out with a few of my friends when it first came out. Back then it needed a little polishing, and I wasn't aware that you could play it online.

Let me know if you wanna hook me up on steam and teach me or maybe learn to play alongside me? :)

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Re: iCaesar (Swedish)

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

Welcome aboard!

Mr. FeministDonut

Post by Mr. FeministDonut »

Hi! I'm from Egypt and a lot of my arabian friends moved to the Sweden! Great country!
Welcome, hope to meet on the battlefield, mate!

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

welcome friend, I hope you have a good time in bk

Viper

Post by Viper »

iCaesar wrote:Hola!

My name is iCaesar, 25 YO swedish guy with a good taste for WW2 RTS-games. I'm a veteran CoH player, played the first game non stop upon it's release until CoH2 came out, then I switched to that. But ultimately got bored of the arcadey feel of CoH2, so I deserted it for other games.

But now I'm back, and looking for some good fun with this really awesome mod! I remember testing it out with a few of my friends when it first came out. Back then it needed a little polishing, and I wasn't aware that you could play it online.

Let me know if you wanna hook me up on steam and teach me or maybe learn to play alongside me? :)

welcome