MrSuv/LtSüV (UTC -3, Chile) PvP

Meet players to add to your Steam friend list and get games going.
MrSuv

MrSuv/LtSüV (UTC -3, Chile) PvP

Post by MrSuv »

Greetings, I introduce myself. My name is Seba, better known as MrSuv, LilSüV, LtSüV, mcsuv, or anything else with "suv" in the name hahaha. I am from Chile and a couple of weeks ago I was encouraged to enter the world of pvp, it is the best decision I have made.

I am looking for people who want to play 1v1, 2v2 or 3v3. It can also be 4v4, but I prefer the other modes, especially the 2v2. Also, if someone speaks Spanish and is interested in forming a kind of clan or similar, welcome and I invite you to contact me, I think it would be a good opportunity to have fun, learn together and develop previously planned strategies.

My schedules are variable, but I usually connect at night in my country (around 12 am UTC).

Currently I consider that I am still a noob, but I learn quickly and I do not lack. I am focusing on managing the US faction well. Any advice is welcome.

That is all! GLHF and see you on the battlefield.

P.s.: btw, forgive my bad English, I'm using the google translator since my native language is Spanish.

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Re: MrSuv/LtSüV (UTC -3, Chile) PvP

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

Welcome to blitzkrieg mod!

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

MrSuv wrote:Greetings, I introduce myself. My name is Seba, better known as MrSuv, LilSüV, LtSüV, mcsuv, or anything else with "suv" in the name hahaha. I am from Chile and a couple of weeks ago I was encouraged to enter the world of pvp, it is the best decision I have made.

I am looking for people who want to play 1v1, 2v2 or 3v3. It can also be 4v4, but I prefer the other modes, especially the 2v2. Also, if someone speaks Spanish and is interested in forming a kind of clan or similar, welcome and I invite you to contact me, I think it would be a good opportunity to have fun, learn together and develop previously planned strategies.

My schedules are variable, but I usually connect at night in my country (around 12 am UTC).

Currently I consider that I am still a noob, but I learn quickly and I do not lack. I am focusing on managing the US faction well. Any advice is welcome.

That is all! GLHF and see you on the battlefield.

P.s.: btw, forgive my bad English, I'm using the google translator since my native language is Spanish.

Welcome! :)

PH1N0

Post by PH1N0 »

HI! we played a game yesterday :)