Hjalfnar rolling (back) in

Meet players to add to your Steam friend list and get games going.
Hjalfnar_Feuerwolf

Hjalfnar rolling (back) in

Post by Hjalfnar_Feuerwolf »

Hey guys, I think I had an account here some 3-4 years ago, but I can't find it anymore. Does not matter, I think I might have some question for you this evening or in the next days, just getting back in the game. Still an awesome mod and I salute you guys for staying with the only true CoH out there (can't stand CoH2). o7

Well, I'll be jumping right into the cold water together with Military History Visualized on his Twitch channel this evening, so we'll see how we stand up against the AI...*shivers in fear*

kwok
Team Member

Re: Hjalfnar rolling (back) in

Post by kwok »

Oh neat, I watched mil hist viz.
If you guys are down playing a game versus some real players, let me know! We can set up a game sometime.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Hjalfnar_Feuerwolf wrote:Hey guys, I think I had an account here some 3-4 years ago, but I can't find it anymore. Does not matter, I think I might have some question for you this evening or in the next days, just getting back in the game. Still an awesome mod and I salute you guys for staying with the only true CoH out there (can't stand CoH2). o7

Well, I'll be jumping right into the cold water together with Military History Visualized on his Twitch channel this evening, so we'll see how we stand up against the AI...*shivers in fear*

Welcome there!

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

You know Military History Visualized? I like that channel. Its pretty good.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Hjalfnar_Feuerwolf

@Warhawks97: Well, not in person (though that might happen if he is invited to Panzermuseum Munster or Metallica comes to Hanover xD). But he watched a few of my german videos and commented on them, so we got in touch and are at least steam friends and chat sometimes. As I just started my english channel and my twitch channel, only to be halted with the latter because the internet at my new house s*cks (from 100 down/10 up in my old apartment to 16 down/0,5 up) he said we could stream on his twitch to gain some attention.

@Tiger1996: Thank you!

@kwok: I'll get back in the game and then, yeah maybe. Sadly MHV is not so sure about his capabilities in RTS games. But next time we will open up the team for viewers to join us against the AI. Sadly we both prefer flags instead of annihilation, but it often desyncs.

Hjalfnar_Feuerwolf

@Jagdpanther: Thank you!

By the way, we will stream CoH BK mod again this Thursday at 8pm CEST. And viewers might get the chance to fight with and possibly even against us. ;)

Panzer-Lehr-Division

Post by Panzer-Lehr-Division »

So fight wurf and me thursday add me same name in Steam goodluck
SunZiom: but true is you`re only one man which i know who really know how play PE
CyberdyneModel101: you're unstoppable

Redgaarden

Post by Redgaarden »

I would advice against going against Lehr, Hjafnar, just my advice.
Rifles are not for fighting. They are for building!