525 Team, UTC +1, PVP

Meet players to add to your Steam friend list and get games going.
sgtToni95

525 Team, UTC +1, PVP

Post by sgtToni95 »

Hello everybody! :)
We are a group of 5 real life italian (near Venice) friends, former high-school mates, which share the passion for good beer and food, and of course for BK mod!
We started playing this game in Lan sessions, playing like bots against bots, then we turned to play like bots against each other, and then we tried to get in pvp resulting in being smashed by anybody and getting angry every single time (staying awake untill 4 a.m. discussing how OP was one unit or the other).
Since we're 5, and we always tried to play together we ended up inviting some "foreign" players into our 3v3, having me, Wer and Salvy13 #artyspammer on allies side fighting Leonida, Paso95 and "______" on axis side (this is where our pro-axis/allies orientations come from), each time blaming the "stranger" for moving the balance on one side or the other (special thanks to Slavy13's #artyspammer nemesis Henny/Poppa who came out to be the best to have somewhat balanced games).
Then a year ago (maybe little longer) we discovered BK community and forum, and started to get to know this game a little better and improving our gameplay through the replays, videos and streams of better players (some of them like to call themselves "king", some of them have such an huge ego they think it count as an extra player in some outnumbered games ;) ).
Since we're now all attending university we can't always arrange to play all together, so i started playing axis as well, and paso and Leonida tried allies (don't ever expect to see Wer and expecially Salvy13 #artyspammer on axis side), and we started improving our teamplay, which sometimes allows us to have great games, sometimes victories, even against players which are statistically stronger and more experienced than us.
We already played many games, so we already know many players in the community and they know us (somebody hates us @Gaten :* ), this is why i find this post quite superfluous, but the real reason why i wrote this is because 525 team is getting frustrated with people who don't want to play against a ts team. The worst part is when i text all my available contacts to get a game, and when they start CoH they join or create a different lobby after seing our 525 tag (like inviting somebody at a party and then they don't even cheer with you), leaving us lonely and abandoned, crying on each other's shoulder.
To end this up, I want to invite people not to be scared by us, since sometimes ts is for us just a way to fool around and talk to each other about our lifes' stuff, and to hear the other's reaction when you try to teamkill his SP with an airstrike or arty salvo, but to team up on teamspeak to have a more competitive game or just to fool around with the other community members.

P.S.: Short sad story about Salvy13 #artyspammer which led me to this post.
The other night he was watching his football team's game in a pub, and me and Leonida texted him at the end of it to play Bk together, we created a game and Warlord,Maeglin and Gaten joined us after my chat invitation. Since our game was full, missing only Salvy13 #artyspammer we asked him to hurry, so he ran 2 km in the middle of the cold italian night to get back to his room asap and play with us. When he joined us in ts you could hear him breathing heavily and smell his sweat from the speakers, but the first words he heard have been <Salvy ci dispiace ma hai corso per il cazzo perché non vogliono giocare con noi> (translation: "Salvy13 #artyspammer we're sorry to say that your run was fucking useless since the don't want to play with us"). I tried to text the guys to get them back but they prefered to have a 4v4 game against 4 noobs (no offence).
We're all with you Salvy13 #artyspammer

P.S.2: Salvy13 #artyspammer would be really mad at me for all theese #artyspammer. Ti voglio bene Salvy <3

Sorry for the long post.

Devilfish

Re: 525 Team, UTC +1, PVP

Post by Devilfish »

Yes Toni, I'm afraid you just have to get used to it. People always hesitate to play against set up teams. Also many people sadly only consider game worth it only if they estimate their victory chances to 130%. Because they are too big of a pussies
To ease down the pain, maybe your opponents didn't know Salvy had to run 2kms to play. But I'd never recommend doing such a thing because of BK. Getting a game in BK is a very fragile and questionable thing :). But you can always count me, playing against your team.

Bottom line, I love Italy, how cold is a "cold italian night"?
"Only by admitting what we are can we get what we want"

sgtToni95

Post by sgtToni95 »

Below 0 degrees but not that cold actually... that was just to increase the pity towards Salvy in the audience :)

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

Haha, nice post. I always like to play with you guys. It's really challenging to face your good cooperation, but as you say, some of you seem to be a bit overly attached to particular docs :P. Nevertheless it's always fun ^^.

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

FIGHT ME YOU COWARDS
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

sgtToni95 wrote:Then a year ago (maybe little longer) we discovered BK community and forum, and started to get to know this game a little better and improving our gameplay through the replays, videos and streams of better players (some of them like to call themselves "king", some of them have such an huge ego they think it count as an extra player in some outnumbered games ;) ).

I hope u weren't talking about me :mrgreen:

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

HE WAS TALKING ABOUT ME, CUZ I COUNT AS LIKE TWO WHOLE PLAYERS. NOW COME OUT AND FIGHT ME COWARD!
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

Henny

Post by Henny »

Much love to 525 gang!!!
Dankman is a good guy

ShadowIchigo

Post by ShadowIchigo »

Lmao love u guys. *cough* i didnt gove myself the nickname King RAF warhawks and others did