How can I find a PvP match on Internet...???

Meet players to add to your Steam friend list and get games going.
Sparrow

How can I find a PvP match on Internet...???

Post by Sparrow »

Hello world, I really would like to test my skills playing with anyone, but I need a small tuttorial about how could I find a PvP match on internet with this game. I have CoH Blitzkrieg mod v4.9.5 and also have an acount on steam.

Waiting for answers...

Devilfish

Re: How can I find a PvP match on Internet...???

Post by Devilfish »

Launch Steam, start coh bk mod (main menu will have BK theme), choose multiplayer. Now you should be in a lobby, either pick one of the already existing games or host your own and.....wait. Wait, wait, wait........and you're good to play.
"Only by admitting what we are can we get what we want"

Sparrow

Post by Sparrow »

Devilfish wrote:Launch Steam, start coh bk mod (main menu will have BK theme), choose multiplayer. Now you should be in a lobby, either pick one of the already existing games or host your own and.....wait. Wait, wait, wait........and you're good to play.

jajaja...cant wait to much, my internet cx sucks, and its only available for a few hours, its just what I can pay for...but thanks for the answer on the other post

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

what's your timezone and steam name?
add friends. that's how you find games. most games start with people messaging each other for a game.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

kwok wrote:what's your timezone and steam name?
add friends. that's how you find games. most games start with people messaging each other for a game.

thats how BK pvp actually works as long as i can remember back. This is in particular true when you want to get 3 vs 3 and 4 vs 4 games.
Build more AA Walderschmidt