Kwok, UTC - 08:00, PvP

Meet players to add to your Steam friend list and get games going.
kwok
Team Member

Kwok, UTC - 08:00, PvP

Post by kwok »

Fight me.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Re: Kwok, UTC - 08:00, PvP

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

Can I visit ur home and beat u in lan?:D

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

i'm in california. come and get me big boy.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

Sparrow

Post by Sparrow »

What do I have to do to make you suffer with my Tank Doctrine...??? Seriously men, need a hand, how can I find a match on internet, I´m from Cuba

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

Dude seriously! I've been trying but you never answer any of the posts, instead you go somewhere else to ask! What is your steam name??

MEFISTO

Post by MEFISTO »

Hi bro!! Are you from Cuba!!?? Really?? I am from Cuba too!! But now I'm living in USA! I had been play the bk mod in Cuba with some friends!! Now i watn to play here! I dont have a coputer yet! But i will!! So, see you around!! Bro!

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

Haha hello friend. No, I'm from USA.
Pero puedo hablar un poco espanol. There are some other friends you can add who speak Spanish too. Add me on steam! We will see you in the game lobbies!

sgtToni95

Post by sgtToni95 »

kwok wrote:Haha hello friend. No, I'm from USA.

Liar.

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

You caught me. It is true, I am actually an AI designed to be the best BK player ever. I have no home, I am just machine with powers to decide who is good and who is bad. I have deemed Toni to be the biggest noob of all.

Note to moderators: only a joke. toni is my brother.