Guía del Company of Heroes Blitzkrieg Mod

A place to debate and share game or general military strategy/tactics.
Sparrow

Guía del Company of Heroes Blitzkrieg Mod

Post by Sparrow »

kwok wrote:What are your openings/build orders as USA? Does high/low resource make a difference? What about map types?

Hello kwok...this is a guide that a made for principiants here in Cuba in our network...in the USA Companies I expose an order that I think is for normal players..I mean...not to much ofensive...and not to much defensive player...its in spanish, but the names of the units are in english XD

Greetings my fellows blitzkriegers

PS: You need a pdf reader
Last edited by Sparrow on 24 Oct 2016, 13:21, edited 2 times in total.

kwok
Team Member

Re: Guía del Company of Heroes Blitzkrieg Mod

Post by kwok »

Split topic so that these guides are quickly searchable. Thanks for the work!
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

Sparrow

Post by Sparrow »

kwok wrote:Split topic so that these guides are quickly searchable. Thanks for the work!

Thanks you for see it...give me your opinion about the guide...its a combination of CoH original guide adapted to the Blitzkrieg Mod...its an amateurs work but better something than nothing

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

I'd like to read it, but I can't seem to open them. Seems like a data error. Also, I am not very good at spanish. Any chance there is a translated version or a word doc version and I can copy paste it to Google Translate?
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

Sparrow

Post by Sparrow »

kwok wrote:I'd like to read it, but I can't seem to open them. Seems like a data error. Also, I am not very good at spanish. Any chance there is a translated version or a word doc version and I can copy paste it to Google Translate?

kwok I downloaded the archives and they were fine, no error opening the guide...just if case...check your version of pdf reader and download the guide again...I uploaded now as .zip

PS: Sorry, english version its not yet ready :( , but I´m shure that google traslator would help you if its necessary (I have to upload the guide in word format)...but the most important are the construction order and the ugrade of the abilities tree, for that, you dont need a traslator, because units names are in english and the images are very intuitives :D

Armacalic

Post by Armacalic »

If you need some translation work. I offer my assistance for free. I'm good with Spanish-English and English-Spanish works.

Sparrow

Post by Sparrow »

Armacalic wrote:If you need some translation work. I offer my assistance for free. I'm good with Spanish-English and English-Spanish works.

Thanks my friend, I really dont do it because of time...but if you want to help the community you can do the translation to English version and upload the guide right here
SL2