[BLITZKREIG MOD KICKING YOUR ASS?!] Newbies guide

A place to debate and share game or general military strategy/tactics.
TANEBIRD

Re: [BLITZKREIG MOD KICKING YOUR ASS?!] Newbies guide

Post by TANEBIRD »

I dont want to sound like a negative nancy here but, I simply cannot make panzer support doctrine work at all. The 1 point tank and light vehicle buffs are nice, dont get me wrong, but it seems like there should be more artillery. Only one wespe on the field? That's kind of weak. I can afford the tanks a bit more but the small price help seems completely destroyed when I can't make enough tanks to take on a good allied infantry player. The Panther is good, the Tiger is ... only okay. The Koenigstiger is kind of a let down. I dont know what happened but each time I get it it gets blown up, and doesn't do that much damage. I feel like maybe some kind of movement or damage buff should've been applied here? I dont want to make suggestions.

Another weak part of this particular doctrine is that .. well, a lot of it's infantry based. I went into panzer support which generally means tanks. The experienced crews are good, the double AT effort seems a little expensive to me, 3 points nearly completely destroying me pointwise. The special panzer with the 105 is alright. Its cooldown time last forever, but as a axis tank that is a "commander " of other tanks it's acceptable. I thought there would be more stuff for the light vehicles and smaller tanks. It seems like it was just price decreases.

I feel like just one good "ZEAL" or "FOR THE FATHERLAND" or "PROPAGANDA" type skill should be here. It doesn't have to be super nasty, but it does need to buff them. What wouldve been helpful would be some kind of decrease to the ammount of time the tanks make to build. 5 gas off of light vehicles simply isn't as helpful as you would. I'm not sure how the light vehicle and tank vehicle with panzergrenadier skill works, because it didn't seem that noticeable but Im glad it was there.

To me, this particular doctrine seems just a little bit weak. The koenigstiger takes years to get, and then when you get it, it's just not that goddamn good. The wespe is inaccurate, and requires tons of munitions to upgrade to long range firing. Then it's innaccurate again.

Again, I dont want to be a whiner, but I just couldnt make this one work. I refuse to use it

TANEBIRD

Re: [BLITZKREIG MOD KICKING YOUR ASS?!] Newbies guide

Post by TANEBIRD »

As usual Im sure I've completely overmissed something, so let me know