Bk Mod in CoH2 Finished ? Is similar to CoH1 Bk Mod ?

Talk about CoH2 or BKMOD2 in general.
DaŇjeL_SK

Bk Mod in CoH2 Finished ? Is similar to CoH1 Bk Mod ?

Post by DaŇjeL_SK »

How is the situation with Blitzkrieg mod for CoH 2 ? How much is it similar to BkMod CoH1 ? I don't know if I should buy Company of Heroes 2... there are discounts on humble bumble :D :D ... and I don't want to play vanilla CoH 2.

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Re: Bk Mod in CoH2 Finished ? Is similar to CoH1 Bk Mod ?

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

The situation is that COH2 is far from being mod properly, some stuff can be done, some stuff can't be done, there is already COH2 mods but nothing approach what can be really done with the BK quality...thats the problem, when Sega will finally said yes to mods, maybe we will have something very interesting...

Jalis

Post by Jalis »

If I play my black sheep role, can I say : sega allowed only limited mod option, and could possibly unlock system only when coh3 will be in dev, and no more money expected from COH2 ?
/snake tongue off

Wolf
Administrator

Post by Wolf »

Jalis wrote:If I play my black sheep role, can I say : sega allowed only limited mod option, and could possibly unlock system only when coh3 will be in dev, and no more money expected from COH2 ?
/snake tongue off

It was pretty clearly said in their announcement, that there will be new tools, different handling of mods etc., so I kinda believe them, but it just takes loads of time. It was this day - viewtopic.php?f=28&t=426.