Where can I download the BKMOD II ?

Talk about CoH2 or BKMOD2 in general.
Viehne

Where can I download the BKMOD II ?

Post by Viehne »

Hi guys,

I'd really like to try your mod for COH 2. But where can I download it ? I also could not find the answer in the FAQ...
Cheers,
Viehne

Wolf
Administrator

Re: Where can I download the BKMOD II ?

Post by Wolf »

You cant as there is no BK2 yet. I thought we will have it now already, but because limited relic tools and my lack of free time it will take much longer. It might even be possible that there will be CoH3 before they make models etc moddable -.-. Also iirc the relic patches very often break what is already done in the mods, so its kind of not worth right now to make big changes.

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

It might even be possible that there will be CoH3 before they make models etc moddable -.-.

Just hopefully not by the time as when CoH4 is probably released or something :lol:

Jagdpanther

Post by Jagdpanther »

IMO it's not even worth the effort, coh 2 is a really bad game, very cartoonish, no mod will fix it.

You can try spearhead mod, it's similar with bk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gs5nXrSdK1w

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

Actually, if the devs don't mind a bit of self marketing,
I am making a mod in coh2 that somewhat fixed the cartoonish aspects. It's also something inspired by bk but still an entirely different game/feel. I will try to post some gameplay videos with wake to show you guys. It is still really in alpha stages.

But, coh2 is free and on sale this weekend. I'd love for some bk players to come help out in testing the mod and give some suggestion, maybe even be convinced to try coh2 itself. The mod is not published and public, but bk is like family I might hate but would always welcome.

One thing for sure though, it took a lot of effort, but I've finally gotten a lot of compliments saying it "looks a lot more like coh1 and not as cartoonish". I think I finally cracked the "feel" part of the game.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

MeatshieldNZ

Post by MeatshieldNZ »

Wikinger Mod for COH2 is a great substitute for BK2 while you wait, same doctrines (plus soviets).

No commanders and all the benefits of COH2, truesight, coldtech and most importantly online stability.

Check it out, just released a new patch focused on realistic tank combat:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... earchtext=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlScEvid71w