Changes for the next patch

Talk about CoH1 or BKMOD1 in general.
Wake

Re: Changes for the next patch

Post by Wake »

JimQwilleran wrote:Haha, never thought about that xD. But you know that Panzer Elite is a shitty replacement name just not to use "SS" in the game ;D.

Supposedly in vCoH they were supposed to represent the mixed german units that were in Holland during Operation Market Garden, which was mostly the 719th Infantry Division, the 2nd SS Panzer Corps, and the Fallscrhimjager divisions.

The general strengths of PE lie in early game, because they can capture points much faster than any other faction, and they can also make more vehicles than the other factions. Examples are like the scout car, or playing as SE, you can start booby trapping points after just 1 CP. Luftwaffe can drop extremely powerful infantry after just 3 CP.

In comparison, Wehrmacht takes a long time to get going. At the start, all they have are volks, a schwimmwagen, and maybe an MG42. Meanwhile, PE can have kettenkrads, schwimmwagens, scout cars, and infantry halftracks in the same time.

But early game against PE is pretty simple. If you build AT guns and Boys, then PE can't do much. If you don't have any anti-tank, then the PE scout car forces you to retreat.

Devilfish

Post by Devilfish »

Tiger1996 wrote:I have once said that I would never pass 1600 posts here.. but surprisingly this fake Xalibur somehow forced me to type something while participating once again therefore.

So, I have probably decided to continue posting in someways after that... Yet; perhaps not as active as anytime before in the past.

Anyway.. speaking of RE; I wonder if anyone there has ever tried to do maybe a 1vs1 against that doc recently on the current release (493) with some good opponents? I definitely know that 1v1s aren't really balanced, but that's exactly what I am asking about!
RE doc used to be (on the older versions) not a threat anyhow in 1vs1s! Specifically as long as the WH player is doing it all on the right way, however that here on this game which I have yesterday uploaded myself.. I have struggled too hard to be honest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PsRYnSOPlY

That's why I think this video is actually worth watching in fact, as I honestly believe that it would be almost a total balance breaking if we would continue nerfing the Axis any further as I am also firmly against weakening the Terror doc at any possible aspect btw...

What if only... Mr.Nobody was Inf doc??!! Just ask yourselves.

This is my opinion, and happy watching! :)

No offense, but this game of yours hardly proves something about RE/WH balance. Nobody was obviously toying with you/testing/giving himself a challenge. He totally dominated you early, mid game, ending having basically whole map in 20th minute, and locking you like this for about 20 mins. During this period, he could have easily send 2-3 HE churchills in your base and totally rape you. Or simply destroy all your buildings with AVRE, while instead he (obviously intentionally) blow up an mg squad in your base. Or he could just built a simcity emplacements around your base.

If this game points out something, its that tulip rockets are bugged and working in like 20% of the cases, that churchills have solid armor now, except against schrecks, which is 50/50 and that storms are ubermenschen which with vet gets really crazy.
And last thing, that ACE tanks are kinda breaking game principle, simply because they cost no fuel. So even though nobody effectively cut you off all fuel resources, you are still able to bring in a heavy tank support.
"Only by admitting what we are can we get what we want"

Panzer-Lehr-Division

Post by Panzer-Lehr-Division »

Terence's Mouth wrote:I noticed how some docs are like forgotten after last patches.
I want to search changes that bring this doctrines back to life.
Some changes that help those doctrines without making problems somewhere else.

Again: I search changes[easy changes(as example: manpower/costs/limits)] that will increase the flow of gameplay and in the end the fun too

I repeat this changes shouldnt create some problems somewhere else but would help the "FLOW of gameplay" and increase the fun.

Some Examples of the Past:A limit of Grille to 1,longer reaload time for Brumbär and less aiming

You guys can write some changes of this type here too if you want but now let me begin:

A sniper of Limit of 1 for all doctrines would help the flow of gameplay realy much because 2-4 Men(snipers) can stop the enemy in a frustrating way that just destroys the flow and the fun.
Increased manpower Income for Sapper doctrine (At the moment Sappers are just waiting and sitting on the as its impossible to make an good offensive if you play vs a player with your same strenght or a better one)
A panther to TH doctrine(maybe not the Panther G because to strong).
Less damge of the turret MG42 of axis tanks(theyre unreal and just destroy the flow of gameplay like snipers do if you dont have vehicles)
Less costs for the Infantry in the Defensive Axis Doctrine(today one 2 Grenadeers come 5-6riflemen from USA, its realy crazy...and makes the doc nearly unplayable if youre not a camp/bomber that lives from his teammates)

That are some easy changes that would help realy much without unbalancing the game, they would balance it.
I just search for easy changes and i think those i wrote here will fit perfectly into the game.After this changes the flow of gameplay and the fun would be increased instead of decreased so why dont take my changes now and put them into the next patch?
Again: If this changes would increase the flow and the fun why you cant pick them and we all see how it works in the next patch.....

I love the idea with the snipers.!
SunZiom: but true is you`re only one man which i know who really know how play PE
CyberdyneModel101: you're unstoppable

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

JimQwilleran wrote:Also, if we speak about RE, has anybody got interested in "repairing bren carrier"? What are it's stats actually? I have never seen anybody using it to be honest.
I don't know what stats exactely you would like to know...So I can give you this for now, if you're interested in something else, ask :D
RE Repair Bren:
Cost: 250MP 10F 4Pop
HP:215
Armor: Same as other Brens (bulletproof)
Upgrades: Repair speed improvement
Can Capture Points
It is quite fast repair vehicle however it is unarmed so you need to keep it behind the main attack force. As it should be repairing tanks, I guess, so it should be used later when tanks are fielded however pretty much any cannon can make a short work with this lightly armored transporter so you need to pay attention and keep it out of harms way. That is probably the reason people don't use it much.

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

Terence's Mouth wrote:
A sniper of Limit of 1 for all doctrines would help the flow of gameplay realy much because 2-4 Men(snipers) can stop the enemy in a frustrating way that just destroys the flow and the fun.

The idea with snipers is bad. Sometimes the only way to stop veted elite axis inf (luft, heavy SS, storms or gren) is to put snipers in the back and rush them with 3x more rangers or other inf. And if u tell me that 0.50 cal halftrack can "shred" elite veted axis inf then I will laugh at ur face. Even HE shermans, Scotts, AA crusaders does shit to veted Storms, they just run into any fire and annihilate anything in seconds. It's true that not veted storms are not so strong, but any axis inf with Command Points upgrade and vet becomes unstoppable.

Viper

Post by Viper »

@devilfish_>i have watched almost every 1v1 tiger has done against mr.nobody ... maybe five times in total , tiger was allies 2 times i think .... but in general they are really few times and they usually ended quite early but this one tiger has uploaded there when mr.nobody played royal engineers doctrine was the longest i've ever watched and the first 1vs1 to be ever uploaded anywhere between them , but in fact mr.nobody never succeeded beating tiger in a 1vs1.
as a prove to this , you can maybe ask mr.nobody yourself to upload any games he has got when he won tiger in a 1vs1 before! i didn't see any.

i only said the truth but mr.nobody is still a GREAT player and he is way much better than me or even you but he is not better than tiger from what i have seen.
and by the way , who are you? can i know your steam account name? maybe do a 1vs1 against tiger yourself then? you clearly trying to blackmail him here. i would like to see a challenge better than just talking

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

seha wrote:@devilfish_>i have watched almost every 1v1 tiger has done against mr.nobody ... maybe five times in total , tiger was allies 2 times i think .... but in general they are really few times and they usually ended quite early but this one tiger has uploaded there when mr.nobody played royal engineers doctrine was the longest i've ever watched and the first 1vs1 to be ever uploaded anywhere between them , but in fact mr.nobody never succeeded beating tiger in a 1vs1.
as a prove to this , you can maybe ask mr.nobody yourself to upload any games he has got when he won tiger in a 1vs1 before! i didn't see any.

i only said the truth but mr.nobody is still a GREAT player and he is way much better than me or even you but he is not better than tiger from what i have seen.
and by the way , who are you? can i know your steam account name? maybe do a 1vs1 against tiger yourself then? you clearly trying to blackmail him here. i would like to see a challenge better than just talking

oh comon, who cares? Is that "he is better player than u/how many 1vs1 games u won etc." shit is ever going to end?

MarKr wrote:
JimQwilleran wrote:Also, if we speak about RE, has anybody got interested in "repairing bren carrier"? What are it's stats actually? I have never seen anybody using it to be honest.
I don't know what stats exactely you would like to know...So I can give you this for now, if you're interested in something else, ask :D
RE Repair Bren:
Cost: 250MP 10F 4Pop
HP:215
Armor: Same as other Brens (bulletproof)
Upgrades: Repair speed improvement
Can Capture Points
It is quite fast repair vehicle however it is unarmed so you need to keep it behind the main attack force. As it should be repairing tanks, I guess, so it should be used later when tanks are fielded however pretty much any cannon can make a short work with this lightly armored transporter so you need to pay attention and keep it out of harms way. That is probably the reason people don't use it much.

Thx xD.

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Nobody was obviously toying with you/testing/giving himself a challenge.

Firstly as Jim pointed out, I also didn't upload that game to prove anyhow who is better or who is not.. I uploaded that only for fun! So; get over it...

But are you trying to say that Mr.Nobody wasn't playing with his full strength? If yes; then I definitely agree! As I have already mentioned through the description of this video that Mr.Nobody is much better as Inf doc than that.
However, that I also wasn't playing with my full strength btw.. because this game was actually the first challenging 1v1 I do since I have came back after being offline on Steam for like 90 days so far.

And ya, since Seha has said it here... I surely wouldn't ever mind having a 1vs1 against u if u would really like to challenge.. although I have never srsly made a game for such a purpose to be honest! :)

Devilfish

Post by Devilfish »

Seems like some ppl here still have some issues or what. Taking everything as an insult and sneaky back-stab. Like there is some cold war raging here.

I never claimed Nobody is better than TIger, Tiger than me, me than you, your ass is bigger than mine, my gf is more gorgeous than Shadow's and my car's faster than Nami's.
I don't care. I don't compete with any of you. I just play for fun.

I have nothing against TIger, Seha, Nobody or whoever. TIger posted his video and his thoughts about it, i gave him mine, this is forum, discussion.

As a side note, I must admit I don't like if somebody is talking illogical, senseless trash. Like you Seha for instance now, how possibly is my 1v1 vs Tiger gonna affect anything on this particular TIger's game with Nobody, I wonder? What do some previous games of Nobody vs Tiger have to do with this particular game? So I should go ask Nobody about it, you say......oh wait.....I don't care.
"Only by admitting what we are can we get what we want"

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

TIger posted his video and his thoughts about it, i gave him mine, this is forum, discussion.

Sure, but I think Seha has replied u that way for a reason.. it's that me and Mr.Nobody are actually friends... And so; saying that he 'toyed' with me while somewhat trying to underestimate someone was probably inappropriate.
But whatever then anyways!

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

Devilfish wrote:my car's faster than Nami's.

Dude no way! Have u ever reached 170 km/h in ur funny car xD?

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

Who is shadow's gf? I'd like to know who is been kissing up my wife.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

ShadowIchigo

Post by ShadowIchigo »

Idk what your talking about kwok.. ive always remained loyal

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

Well devilfish surely isn't talking about his gf being more gorgeous than me, YOUR GARDENING HUSBAND.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

ShadowIchigo

Post by ShadowIchigo »

What the pudding are u even gardening talking about

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

You are gardening with someone else aren't you? Some one else has been soiling your flower haven't they? I bet that flower has been around, slut. For how long?

ShadowIchigo

Post by ShadowIchigo »

I woll not tolerate these talks any longer. It's either you trust me to keep my gardening flower safe or u gardening file for divorce

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

Don't bull pudding me. I saw the texts. Who the garden is Ashley?