Blitzkrieg and CheatMod 2.6

Talk about CoH1 or BKMOD1 in general.
YNPxGreyxWolf

Blitzkrieg and CheatMod 2.6

Post by YNPxGreyxWolf »

I'm unable to run both at the same time and I'm using the Steam version of the game but not the new steam version have both OF and ToV installed, please help, I want to run Cheat Mod during story mode with Blitzkrieg but it crashes
~Garrett Crouse
Owner of Crouse Designs LLC
Steam/XBL: YNPxGreyxWolf

hoyschel

Re: Blitzkrieg and CheatMod 2.6

Post by hoyschel »

There is a file called cheatmod.scar you need to put this file in /Blitzkrieg/Data/scar

Unfortunately I don't know it exactly for steam but it should be very similar.

You'll notice I've got a view.scar file in there too, you will most likely not have that. If your /scar folder doesn't exist, make it yourself.

YNPxGreyxWolf

Post by YNPxGreyxWolf »

mind you i only have this,
as my folder setup, for BK
~Garrett Crouse

hoyschel

Post by hoyschel »

In that directory you're in make a folder called "Data" and then make a folder in there called "scar" and put the cheatmod.scar file like you see in my screenshot.

YNPxGreyxWolf

Post by YNPxGreyxWolf »

will it still work and will i need to edit anything
~Garrett Crouse

YNPxGreyxWolf

Post by YNPxGreyxWolf »

like will i need to add -mod CheatMod -dev to the end of the launcher's properties target path?
~Garrett Crouse

Wake

Post by Wake »

Does CheatMod allow you to play multiplayer (pvp) with other players also using CheatMod? I want to have a match where both players have infinite resources/instant build time, etc.

Also, if you want to just use CheatMod for single player or skirmish, use a Trainer. I know the one here works because I use it sometimes http://www.gamecopyworld.com/games/pc_c ... shtml?nf=1

hoyschel

Post by hoyschel »

YNPxGreyxWolf wrote:like will i need to add -mod CheatMod -dev to the end of the launcher's properties target path?

Nope it wont be necessary.

YNPxGreyxWolf

Post by YNPxGreyxWolf »

Wake wrote:Does CheatMod allow you to play multiplayer (pvp) with other players also using CheatMod? I want to have a match where both players have infinite resources/instant build time, etc.

Also, if you want to just use CheatMod for single player or skirmish, use a Trainer. I know the one here works because I use it sometimes http://www.gamecopyworld.com/games/pc_c ... shtml?nf=1

I use both CeatMod and Trainer for sp you cant online, plus im using the udated steam version not the steam rerelease
~Garrett Crouse

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

[quote="Wake"]Does CheatMod allow you to play multiplayer (pvp) with other players also using CheatMod? I want to have a match where both players have infinite resources/instant build time, etc.

Nope, cheats won't run in multi. It's a "different dev mode". You wouldn't be able to join any bk game.