Final initial list! v4.95/v5.00

Talk about CoH1 or BKMOD1 in general.
Krieger Blitzer

Final initial list! v4.95/v5.00

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

It has been always a pleasure seeing and helping with this outstanding great mod as it develops further more and more... Although that this is now more likely coming to such an happy end!

This topic is actually nothing but a sequel to that topic called "What is missing? 4950!" for the upcoming patch which was in fact a similar topic to the one named "Inspiring for perfection!" of the current version release... However that this time it's not supposed to be any kind of a huge topic once again unlike the previous ones as that most of the points down here had been probably discussed several times already before; So this topic is mainly created just to clearly put it all out on the straight line where it directly has to be.

And why me is often the one who takes on this task of creating such topics?
Well, since the topic "Clear demands!" of 486... I felt no one else could do so much effort collecting all the different points that are suggested by players then investing the time too for typing these kind of comprehensive threads.

That's why I demand from the users here not to try stretching it out anyhow nor to spam their own ideas over and over while attempting to force a certain viewpoint as that everyone should just shortly tell his own opinion and not to necessarily comment on others mind.

MORE STRICTLY HERE; ANY PERSONAL OFF-TOPIC STUFF OR VULGAR SPEECH WON'T BE TOLERATED OF COURSE.
Admins will be tracking this topic very carefully from the very begining...

I will be including some topic references so I wish if everyone would be satisfied after all :)

I will be also forming a new reviewing system.. as that the old one of scaling each point to its self priority strength is no longer taken into consideration here. The points will be divided onto 'parts' where every single point is somewhat firmly related to the other ones through the same part which belongs to it!

The next patch _ as far as I guess _ can be probably called v5.00 if new maps were added being a full installer as well.

SO... Let's begin:-

#PART 1

1) improved squads AI behaviour when ordered to attack. (Confirmed by Panzerblitz1)
-Topic reference; viewtopic.php?f=15&t=786

2) M5 Stuart firepower generally buffed. (intention by Wolf)
-Reference; He decided that during a 1vs1 testing match with him right after the release of 493.

3) Generally reworked mines. (intention by MarKr)
-Topic reference; viewtopic.php?f=15&t=873

4) Croc Churchill should no longer have 'ignite engine' ability. (Confirmed by Wolf as MarKr once said it)

5) JP Veteran Shot ability range to be increased to 90 and for the price to be reduced from 100 to 70 ammo. (Same as point number 4)
-Plz keep in mind that this ability already requires Vet lvl 3!

6) Snipers can no longer be transported by any means.
OR
To significantly receive accuracy reduction when transported specifically while on the move. (Confirmed with a poll created by MarKr)
-Topic reference; viewtopic.php?f=15&t=809

7) Dingo can hide when in cover, having the toggle hold fire ability then! (Confirmed by MarKr)

8) AB 101st squads to receive an RL upgrade instead of Thompsons probably for 40 ammo; therefore the RL values would be tuned back. (Confirmed by MarKr too)
-Topic reference; viewtopic.php?f=15&t=825

9) Axis flak 20mm Quads are under-performing against HTs including the Wirbelwind btw. (Confirmed by MarKr as well)
-Topic reference; viewtopic.php?f=15&t=870

10) BeuteShermans are still over-performing against Churchills. (Confirmed also by MarKr)
-Topic reference; viewtopic.php?f=15&t=867

11) ALRS ability for both Tiger and KT tanks to be fixed.
-Hold Position ability to be hopefully fixed too. (Already done I assume)

#PART 2

1) SP, Elephant, JT or any other call in tanks should no longer come up with tank commanders inside them.. also without price reductions at all as a result... Excepting both ACEs for sure!
-Topic reference; viewtopic.php?f=27&t=902

2) Both the 76 BeuteSherman as well as the RE doc Canadian 76 Shermans are all actually missing the suppression ability.
-Same with Panther A and G btw!

3) Tiger Ace call in should no longer provide a Storm squad with it, being 200 MP cheaper.

4) SE doc Nashorn to receive the same basic price reduction of the TH doc one on 486...
PE Pz4s F2 to receive the same cost reduction of the WH one on 486 too.
-Topic reference; viewtopic.php?f=15&t=843

5) SE doc BeuteShermans call in should no longer provide a 76 Sherman but only the Firefly.. once unlocked, the 76 one should be normally deployed from the factory just like the Pz4... But definitely for the basic price of a regular US 76 Sherman! Being limited to a single one at a time as it is.

6) Jumbo to be swapped with the Calliope, each becoming cheaper as well... 750 MP for the Jumbo.. and 650 for Calli.

#PART 3

1) Becoming just like the Storms.. both the CBQs and the Sabotage squads should no longer be capable of spawning at any buildings or other trenches that are out of the player's view!

2) AB spotters should be able to crawl.
-Demo Storm squad should be able to do so also by default.

3) Volks MP40 upgrade currently equipes only 2 ones for 50 ammo if the LMG 34 was upgraded first! It has to be half cheaper being only 25 ammo then.
-Topic reference; viewtopic.php?f=5&t=746

4) 50 MP cheaper SAS and Reg 5.

5) PE HauptOfficer squad should recieve 'Heroic charge' boosting aura ability at Vet lvl 2.

6) WH Officer single MP40 upgrade price to be decreased from currently 25 ammo to 15 ammo.
His off map mortar barrage price from 100 to 75 ammo!
-Leader Storm squad off map mortar barrage price from 85 to 75 as well.
NOTE:- plz keep in mind that the same off-map AB mortar barrage costs only 60 ammo!!

7) Luft Pioneers to lose their default single MP44 and the MP40s upgrade too.. becoming 100 MP less expensive on the other hand.
-This would also fix a minor sound bug btw.

#PART 4

1) US 37mm AT gun crews are still too tough to die somehow.

2) AB strafing run should no longer re-charge once again after upgrading the AP rounds from the WSC.

3) PE mortar HT to receive a smoke barrage.
-Topic reference; viewtopic.php?f=15&t=894

4) ALL tank traps to receive some less HP becoming cheaper from 25 MP to 15 MP only per each.
-Both SE doc and RE doc roadblocks are for free currently btw!

5) HMG 42s are under-performing against Jeeps.

#PART 5

Topic references;
1- viewtopic.php?f=15&t=905

2- viewtopic.php?f=15&t=874

3- viewtopic.php?f=15&t=884

1) Sherman 105 price from 650MP/80F to 500/60.

2) Maultier barrage price from 85 to 75 ammo.

3) Priest normal barrage price from 50 ammo to 75, creeping barrage from 150 to 200 ammo.. overwatch from 25 to 50 ammo... Aimed salvo from 50 ammo to 100.

4) RA doc 75mm HT barrage price from 25 to 50 ammo.
-25P normal barrage price from 35 to 50 ammo, aimed salvo from 35 to 75 ammo.. overwatch from 25 to 50 ammo too!

5) 88s barrage price from 35 to 50 ammo.. then to be added to Luft ones.
-Emplaced 88 cost from 550MP/75F to 500/60. Naked ones price remain untouched!
NOTE:- for now only the naked 88 from Def doc has DF ability.. and it has even got the delay bug.

6) Both the US 76mm and the WH 75mm AT gun emplacements price from 300MP/20F to 360/25.
-17P emplacement price to be increased by 10 fuel... Means that the new price would be 360MP/35F instead of only 25F currently.
-After reduction from RE doc it would become 340MP/25F instead of currently just 320/20 after the reduction.

7) WH ammo HT should be able to deploy Galoith, US GMC ammo transporter should also collect or deliver the shell upgrades to any tanks that are away from the tank depot.

8) Inf doc 105 off map arty barrage price from 150 to 185 ammo.. Terror doc Firestorm price from 200 to 175 ammo!

#PART 6

1) ALL Pz.IV.Es should have top turret mounted MGs.. and MG gunner upgrade for 40 ammo plus the suppression ability also for 40 ammo of course.

2) Ostwind should gain veterancy levels faster. And to no longer require more 50 ammo in order to switch back to regular AP rounds!
-Same to be done to the Wirbelwind.

3) Reward KT price from 1200MP/200F to 1000MP/200F.
Default KT price from 1400MP/210F to 1000 MP/210F.
Also... ALRS ability to be swapped with the Sniper Mode ability becoming available at Vet lvl 2 while the Sniper Mode would be then delayed to Vet lvl 3.
-Topic reference; viewtopic.php?f=16&t=930 (Check the many complaints regarding the KT through this topic, there are also a lot other topics considering this matter.. but this one is maybe clear enough)

4) ALL Tigers:-
-Flank speed ability to be totally removed.
-ALRS to be 1 step earlier available being moved from Vet lvl 2 to Vet lvl 1, including the Ace Tiger for sure!

5) ALL Panthers to receive the flank speed ability but only at Vet lvl 2 and noway by default for balance reasons!

6) Pershings (including the Ace) to have the RF ability 1 step earlier being moved from Vet lvl 2 to Vet lvl 1.

7) M10 and Achilles should no longer have the so called 'hit and run tactics' ability. As they should have the stunning ability instead!
NOTE:- Achilles missing hold fire toggle ability, and the DF of it has delay bug btw.

8) Hellcat and Chaffe should have flank speeds.
-Both the M10 and the Achilles already have it by default.. even the Slugger has it but only after the engine upgrade, so why not also for the Hellcat and the Chaffe??!!

#PART 7

1) 200 Popcap mode if possible.. maybe just convert the current 150 or the 250 Popcap ones.

2) Inf Only mode should allow the Luft doc to deploy mortar HTs, naked 88s and call in air strikes.

3) Droppable GREASE gun from Riflemen squads if ever possible.

Finally... Few other tiny bugs to be hopefully passed over, MarKr is perhaps aware about all of them.. however that I will keep on contacting him privately about these anyways.

Sincerely, Tiger1996 ^^

Redgaarden

Re: Final initial list! v4.95/v5.00

Post by Redgaarden »

Please dont add mg 42 top gunner to any tanks, I strongly hate those things... And also please dont reduce the price of the most viable tank of the game.
Dont even know if I had to say those things, just wanted to be on the sure side.
Rifles are not for fighting. They are for building!

Armacalic

Post by Armacalic »

Redgaarden wrote:Please dont add mg 42 top gunner to any tanks, I strongly hate those things... And also please dont reduce the price of the most viable tank of the game.
Dont even know if I had to say those things, just wanted to be on the sure side.

Please don't even make topics like this, you're not part of the official dev team, and half the list is stuff you want in the mod regardless of what a number of people have said against your ideas. Don't even mention the previous lists either, those weren't official either and you weren't important enough for most of the changes, which makes it worse when you clearly say the devs will be tracking this topic closely. Just say it's just a compilation list WITHOUT drawing attention to yourself claiming you are a head honcho on the forum. Would make reading the list bearable, and wouldn't make me revile every part that says "I assume" or "likely because I said so."

My two cents on this topic.
Last edited by Armacalic on 20 Dec 2015, 15:19, edited 1 time in total.

Panzer-Lehr-Division

Post by Panzer-Lehr-Division »

1+
Last edited by Panzer-Lehr-Division on 20 Dec 2015, 15:24, edited 1 time in total.
SunZiom: but true is you`re only one man which i know who really know how play PE
CyberdyneModel101: you're unstoppable

Panzer-Lehr-Division

He may no official dev Team member, but the devs listen to him cause most his decisions are good ;) and useful Plus he listen when Bugs appear wich most ppl does not and tell it instantly the devs, wich listen to him more then to most ppl So 1+
SunZiom: but true is you`re only one man which i know who really know how play PE

Panzer-Lehr-Division

Good.

Armacalic

Post by Armacalic »

Panzer-Lehr-Division wrote:He may no official dev Team member, but the devs listen to him cause most his decisions are good ;) and useful

They listen to everyone when the concern and the ideas are good enough, most of tiger's have been refuted before, including once by Mark. So no most of his ideas aren't precisely good (not that the few other people that suggest stuff are always right either, you know, like Warhawks.)

I just abhor the ceaseless attention whoring tiger does. Again, if he'd simply stop with trying to make himself look more important than the people that disagree with him, this would be just fine.

Panzer-Lehr-Division

But i like some of this ideas so. And Most of developers respect him more then us Keep it in mind and i seen it with my own eyes bruh

Armacalic

Post by Armacalic »

Panzer-Lehr-Division wrote:But i like some of this ideas so. And Most of developers respect him more then us Keep it in mind and i seen it with my own eyes bruh

And I've seen with my own eyes when the devs tell tiger (and warhawks) to stop on x topic when he clearly gives strange suggestions. As well as few times where the devs directly say tiger's ideas are no good, so...

No, he ain't that useful, at this point most just merely tolerate him, but hardly anyone respects him that much.

Doesn't matter if you like some of his ideas. Usually more people argue against his stuff, including the devs.

Panzer-Lehr-Division

Warhawk is not even nearly a developer, just a member writting alot dude. But also warhawk only wants allies to get buffed.. I think you has to be a bit longer of a member in bk man also i never seen you Play. No one mostly do great ideas because only the developers do great ideas;) but i like tigers ideas, so please are you a communist? we all have our own choices of who we like.
Last edited by Panzer-Lehr-Division on 20 Dec 2015, 15:32, edited 1 time in total.

Armacalic

Post by Armacalic »

Panzer-Lehr-Division wrote:Tiger1996 is not even nearly a developer, just a member writting alot dude. But also tiger only wants Tiger tanks to get buffed

Fixed that for you.

His incessant request for on range shot has been shot down by the devs a ton of times, dude.
Last edited by Armacalic on 20 Dec 2015, 15:33, edited 1 time in total.

Krieger Blitzer

U better gotta have to stop this right now Armacalic. Wolf could have removed this topic if he wanted!

Panzer-Lehr-Division

My last words now, and your only a guy wich try to annoy People in this Forum as i seen you so often, and try make ppl look bad so please. If you dont like any ideas dont write on this Topic cause your writtings are useless and senseless like you stalk tiger just to make him stand bad.

Armacalic

Post by Armacalic »

Tiger1996 wrote:U better got have to stop this right now Armacalic. Wolf could have removed this topic if he wanted!

I will express my disagreement with you as much as I want, which shouldn't be a problem if I'm not insulting you directly like in other topics. People can disagree with you, champ, and they have, a lot of times, on your more biased suggestions like, again, the long range shot stuff.

Panzer-Lehr-Division

Armacalic i do not know if your blind or somethink but, Tiger just replayed most of Things wich many ppl want right? and he replayed most of Markrs Topics;) so you say most of markrs/wolf ideas are dumb shit? why you even Play this then

Armacalic

Post by Armacalic »

Panzer-Lehr-Division wrote:Armacalic i do not know if your blind or somethink but, Tiger just replayed most of Things wich many ppl want right? and he replayed most of Markrs Topics;) so you say most of markrs/wolf ideas are dumb shit? why you even Play this then

Ah, sorry to hear you projecting yourself, I mentioned that >half< of the list, specifically most of the stuff Tiger has not linked to, is mainly his own suggestions, and some of the more important ones HAVE been rebuked, once even by Mark, (again, the Long Range shot.). Don't put words in people's mouths, it's not polite, and it makes you look bad.

It's sad to see that Tiger had been posting mostly sane stuff, and was relatively tamer than a few months ago, only to come show that he still has not improved. (Though 'll never give up hope that he can improve that behavior of his, unlikely as it might appear now. Not that I won't continue to bash the posts where he disregards or indirectly insults other people.)
Last edited by Armacalic on 20 Dec 2015, 16:01, edited 2 times in total.

Panzer-Lehr-Division

Don't put words in the mouth of people, it's not polite, and it makes you look bad

Thats what she said..

Armacalic

Post by Armacalic »

Panzer-Lehr-Division wrote:[quote="Armacalic" Don't put words in the mouth of people, it's not polite, and it makes you look bad][/quote][/quote]

Thats what she said..[/quote][/quote]

People, the fans of Tiger, the misguided dummkopf.

Panzer-Lehr-Division

Also i dont continue argue with a guy having no ideas, that most of this ideas are FROM DEVELOPERS anyways your a skirmisher i bet you do not even know whats unbalanced or balanced you just here to troll end of the Story mate. Also i would watch yout tongue mate, one day you will get banned as you self said you insulted him;) if you would be a real Player "you would respect and tolerate* eachother :)

Krieger Blitzer

Now it's about to be or not to be.. yes, stop arguing with him plz... It's me or him; wait Wolf.

Armacalic

Post by Armacalic »

Panzer-Lehr-Division wrote:Also i dont continue argue with a guy having no ideas, that most of this ideas are FROM DEVELOPERS anyways your a skirmisher i bet you do not even know whats unbalanced or balanced you just here to troll end of the Story mate.

Umm, no, most of his ideas are not from the developers, again, a good chunk of his suggestions have been rebuked, some even by Mark. End of your argument.

I'm not as well versed in the balance of the game as some people, but I'm not arguing that, I'm arguing that he is pushing his own ideas, again, regardless of what he's been told.

Panzer-Lehr-Division wrote:Also i would watch yout tongue mate, one day you will get banned as you self said you insulted him;) if you would be a real Player "you would respect and tolerate* eachother

I'm not a My little Pony fan, I'll point at the bad behavior and call it out.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

You started well. But later you went a bit over the top oO.

With the first parts i can fully agree so far (you used many of my topics:P).

but where to begin...
(1) Firstly devs have to do lots of real life stuff. Markr worked last on mines efficencies to bring them more in line with their cost and performences.
He also worked on Hull down ability being only possible in friendly or neutral territory but not in enemie sectors. But thats harder to change as expected.

(2) Also the main work need to be done on the axis "75mm L/48 guns". To those belongs the stuk 40 from stugs, the kwk40 from tank IV´s, pak 40´s (mounted also on marders etc) and pak39 from Jagdpanzer IV/48 and hetzer. Although being all the same guns their damages vary from 60-90 (Hetzer, stugs) to 80-120 (Tank IV´s) to 90-130 (Marder III). Their pens are also completely off. While hetzer pens a sherman with 70% at max range the Tank IV does with 95%. While Tank IV´s are having better pen vs shermans as the Marder III has, the Marder III in return has pen stats vs jumbo almost as good as Tiger gun.
So to be a "75 mm L/48 gun" either means to be a flop that barely kills a vehicle (stugs) or to be a Tiger gun (Marder III vs jumbo) (Tank IV vs sherman in terms of penetration power).

(3) The next important point as you mentioned are jeeps and stuff and the vcoh these do take from normal small arms fire such as rifles.

These issues can be rather considered as "bugs" or something.

Further strange things (might) are:
1. Tank IV J has no use of skirts. Me and Markr checked it but as it seems the Panzer IV has already "tp_skirts" and skirt crit type even without having skirts. If so than this is also a major issue.
2. Tank IV´s and Tigers seem to hit not moving M10 and cromwell easier as moving M10´s and cromwells. Same for some allied tank guns that hit non moving Jagdpanzer IV and hetzers not as good as moving Hetzers. But
3. Most small arms weapons do hit moving rangers easier than non moving rangers. Same even goes for some allied weapons vs PE inf.

But we are (or at least me) currently trying to figure out if this is true and how the "numbers work" here. There is still a lot of stuff in corsix that need to be understand correctly which includes also old devs intentions and to figure out if they are just accidentially mistakes or "strange things by purpose". The more we get into corsix the more complicate things become.

Now to your points:
Part 3:

4) For SAS ok, they arent really good atm if there is any use for them since normal commandos are good enough. For Reg 5 i would afterall be carefull. Even if they dont deserve the 550 MP cost it would be pretty weird if someone would consider the 415 MP or 450 for 101st and 82nd as fair. All these units have issues when being deployed without support. But reg 5 still wrecks any enemie infantry even when being outnumberd and carrying great weapons and good ambush options. A single 101st doesnt even stand a real chance vs volks or grens. Just saying that lots of other units could deserve some build cost drops.
The units reinforce cost currently are all very well placed. No Elite unit can currently fight an attrition war anymore. So wherever we change any inf build cost we have to make sure that their reinforce cost do all stay where they are.

5) again be carefull. CW inf that is boosted by lieutenant and storms that are boosted by leader squad do have "tp_inf". "PE grens have tp_inf_solider" which is often better. Luft inf has if i am not mistaken "tp_inf_airborne" that also offers some advantages.

Furthermore the Hauptsturmführer has ambush capabilities and in SE or Luft doc he can use Victor target. He also has grenades, flame nades and stgs. I am killing entire SAS and commando squads with this guy and his flame nades.

Also PE inf receives further buffs by upgrades. Most importantly the veterancy officer. That reduces suppression but also makes PE inf gaining vet faster. So i dont think this is really necessary.

6. Nope. The WH officer strike is deadly is fuck. Instant kills paks and two salvos kills any building. Everything inside a building is dead. And dont come with :"it doesnt kill tanks". It is great in what it is supposed to to+ this guy gets vet quickly. Ive got officers with more than 70 inf kills just because of that.
Also AB needs 3 CP´s just for that and cant use it from crawling mode. Also the density seem to be not as good as those of storms. Storms could go down to 80 ammo but thats it.

Part 4

2. The Armor Piercing strage doesnt kill Marders or wespes and other SPG´s. The normal cal 50 emplacment with AP rounds kills marders. Keep that cooldown but AP rounds should definately pen, damage and kill SPG´s.

3. yeah, all. I want to talk about mortar carriers anyway anytime soon again.

4. yes

5. See above, yes.

Part 5:

2. Its ammo per rocket. The normal nebler pays 8,33....ammo per 150mm missile with a damage of 100-150. The Maultier pays 8,5 ammo per 150 mm missile with 100-150 damage.

Besides that maultier rockets seem to be kind of incendiary rockets as well while normal nebler does not leave so much burning ground.
So drop maultier and you would have to drop 150 nebler to 40-45 ammo.
But generally i can agree since the 150 rockets do not deal really more damage than ligher arty. I would drop the cost of 150 nebler and calli rocket barrages a little bit.

3. Again cost are based on damage. Just axis pay 75 ammo (60 with ammo HT) to get 250 range but therefore no need for CP unlock (except for the HT). CW needs to pay more CP´s to get priest with long range.

4. Why 50 ammo for 75 and 88 mm which deal less damage than 105 by far? Old devs set ammo cost for arty units usually accordinly to the damage. Thats why smaller arty with less damage is cheaper.

6. If the US AT gun nests gets its HE rounds then yes. But due to really existing performence differences between axis and US pak (take alone the rof) its not smart to simply set both on same cost level.

7. yes to goliathts. And dude, they already do deliver ammo to paks and tanks :D

8. Nope. You cant just compare both 1 to 1. You have to consider their purposes, their doctrinal background etc. The firestorm kills inf and it does well in it with high density, high strike frequency and burning ground. 105 sometimes tends to fail so bad to hit anything. The luck factor for the 105 is way too high as that the cost could go that high. Firestorm maybe down to 185 but not sure. I played few games with only terror doc on axis side and the ammount of arty and late game heavy tanks was powerfull enough.

Part 6:
1. Tank IV E is the stubby in def doc? I would honestly kick out the stubby tank IV´s. They are broken in many aspects. Armor, cost..... They doesnt relly fit in this 44 scenario. The F2 is already "wrongly placed".

2. Ostwind and Wirbel should pay 25 ammo upgrade and in exchange just 50 ammo to activate HE rounds.

3. Nope again. Just because there is a "3 men pro allied game group" with "Priest Formula" doctrine combo playing a group of more randomly set team with less skills and teamwork which as result makes the KT looking like piece of shit doesnt mean its a useless unit. If your opponents are not a group mates that play together every day with massive RA pro game and if you further start playing on maps with more space to maneuver you may change your opinion when a single KT starts bashing entire Armored forces alone. I wouldnt change them at first.

4. You and your Tigers Tiger. Depending on Late or early version that tank should have its ALRS at vet 2 (so skill is rewarding), current tigerphobia vet 1 and then smoke/S-mine launcher and suppressive fire ability.

5. lmao but dont touch Panthers. Honestly. They are faster than shermans, armor is only outclassed by far slower tanks, HP best of all medium tanks, firepower only topped by 88/L71 guns and killing inf decently. They pop out smoke to escape saftey and their gun has the highest standard accuracy of all tanks in that game (90% at max range!). The Panther G has the best gunsight by far boosting accuracy again by a 1.5 modifier.

So where for god sake you see some balance issues? Yesterday a mate asked me how good Comet is and if he can take on Panthers in 1 vs 1. I had to tell him that without commander but with APDS rounds the chance to pen Panther isnt higher than 70%, even just slightly above 61 vs G and D. Meanwhile the Panther without anything pens with 93.6% chance. And the comet is pure allied tankdestroyer, costing quite a lot and with by far best armor. The Panther, slightly above Comet and jacks cost (depending on verion), does not only kill tanks even better but also kills inf and paks pretty well and stands most bazookas.

So tell me again where you see the balance issue that makes flank speed necessary for Panthers. Ever read coh 2 forum? It would end like there. Panthers making hit and run attacks and "blitzing backwards" or "Blitzward" out of combat or "Blitztreating". They would rush up front just when a firefly made a shot, citically damage the firefly, Flank speeding out of range just to get forward to kill it. They would have, as tank which already has the best attributes, achieve absolutely battlefield flexibility domination. And when it is even a larger map i cant await to see the Panthers rushing arround everywhere like ninjas which are too fast to be hunted down.

6. Not necessary. I again talked with some players in TS the past days and in steam. I think the common attitude to pershings is to simply kick out that damn SP out of the game and instead boosting the standard Pershings armor.

7. yes

8. Maybe because of the ability list that is filled. M18 has AP rounds, HE, Phosphorus, hold fire and TC arty strike. The M10 has no TC arty strike. I would recommend to remove the hit and run tactics and to put the flank speed there and TC arty strike where flank speed is atm.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Krieger Blitzer

Thx for the feedback Hawks! Yes, I definitely used many of ur topics ;)

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

Even silent watching we are 8-) good things we will keep bad things We will not, the force is strong here..." Chluuuu ruchhhh chluuuu ruchhh" may the force be with you, and nice between you will be.

Krieger Blitzer

Really nice poem mate! :mrgreen: